Jump to content
Xann

All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Nope. 

Just do a google image search of Ron Jeremy.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How ron jeremy made such a name for himself in the porn industry is a relative mystery. Overweight, plug ugly....ok, i suppose he might be "packing" a sizeable amount of erm....man meat but i just don't get why he was so in demand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

How ron jeremy made such a name for himself in the porn industry is a relative mystery. Overweight, plug ugly....ok, i suppose he might be "packing" a sizeable amount of erm....man meat but i just don't get why he was so in demand

He was probably offering his services for free.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mottaloo  I watched a Porn documentary when I was younger where a few of the women who had worked with Ron Jeremy said he had the nicest feeling penis in the industry, that it had a spongy texture and that's why so many enjoyed working with him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Post image

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 8pints said:

@mottaloo  I watched a Porn documentary when I was younger where a few of the women who had worked with Ron Jeremy said he had the nicest feeling penis in the industry, that it had a spongy texture and that's why so many enjoyed working with him

Mine has a spongy texture, I’m known as ‘The Scourer’.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

IMG_20191104_151412.jpg

Their neighbors occasionally get shot up too

Quote

A MOTHER-OF-TWO was left shaken after a deer hunting accident saw a bullet shoot through her window and spray shattered glass across her living room floor.

I can vouch for the incident because it was my house.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BOF said:

I don't often do motivational posters, but I feel this is one to live your life by.

74574671_10221313652097838_4169843117572

Reminds me of when I had a problem with a 'delicate region' and the doctor sent me to hospital with a note to give to the receptionist so I wouldn't have to say out loud what was wrong.  Of course she couldnt read the doctor's writing and said 'Sorry, I can't read that word' so I had to go 'yeah, that's foreskin' in front of a queue of people.  So I had to limp off with people staring at me, it was so embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Reminds me of when I had a problem with a 'delicate region' and the doctor sent me to hospital with a note to give to the receptionist so I wouldn't have to say out loud what was wrong.  Of course she couldnt read the doctor's writing and said 'Sorry, I can't read that word' so I had to go 'yeah, that's foreskin' in front of a queue of people.  So I had to limp off with people staring at me, it was so embarrassing.

"Has managed to get 5 grapes stuck under his f%£^$£"^ while playing hide the fruit bowl at a church meet".

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2019 at 11:16, mottaloo said:

Overweight, plug ugly....ok, i suppose he might be "packing" a sizeable amount of erm....man meat but i just don't get why he was so in demand

Listen mate, I can't help it if they love me! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...
Â