All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I watched them all, I still grieve the loss of 2h 20m of my life spent on Revenge of the Sith. Such an appalling dreadful film. 

I feel your pain - although it was Oscar worthy compared to Attack of the Clones.

Those "love" scenes between Hayden Christiansen & Natalie Portman in the field

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611983f18b1e2aabdd734

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I watched them all, I still grieve the loss of 2h 20m of my life spent on Revenge of the Sith. Such an appalling dreadful film. 

I read the book before its release, watched the clone wars cartoon series and read most of the clone wars books, everything was there for a good film...and they **** it up, general grievous is a complete waste of screen time, the fight scene where palpatine reveals himself is terrible (in the book he sits in his chair laughing whilst using the force to send his lightsabre flying around the room, killing characters who they've established (RIP kit fisto)) HC was beyond redemption by then 

McGregor as obi wan, bits of Lee, the fight at the end of PM and the accompanying music, that's about it for redeeming features from nearly 9 hours of film

15 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

No photo description available.

There was a better one of these with "is shit OK? Please hurry" hastily scribbled on the sign :) 

EDIT : Found it

27-funny-toilet-so-not-flush-sign.jpg

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I would take a punt on Hayden Christensen being the worst actor since Keanu Reeves in Bram Stoker's Dracula. 

There aren't many scenes where I'd say Ewan McGregor isn't the shittest actor in it but watching that clip, I think you're right, Christensen looks absolutely diabolical.  I never got past Phantom Menace, not seen any of the older ones or newer ones.

• Like 1

Â