All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Just now, chrisp65 said:

Saw this today and I just kept on and on and on doing a dumb laugh and saying Fanny Burney, huh huh, Fanny Burney, huh, Fanny......Burney. I thought my missus and nipper were behind me, but it was some shop girl on her fag break.

DlC2vjYW4AAwP4i.jpg

Fanny Burney was some woman. In 1811, she developed breast cancer, and voluntarily had a mastectomy without any anaesthetic. Conscious throughout, she wrote up a detailed account of the operation. Made a full recovery, too. 

• Like 3

Having just had my youngest announce they'd like to try producing a graphic novel with some shipped characters included... we've had the whole 'not under my roof, you dirty bastard' conversation this very weekend.

40 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Having just had my youngest announce they'd like to try producing a graphic novel with some shipped characters included... we've had the whole 'not under my roof, you dirty bastard' conversation this very weekend.

"Shipped"? 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

shipping: putting two characters together, often from different fantasy universes, often with homo erotic overtones.

For instance, Dr Who getting jiggy with Elastigirl.

Ohhh. 'Slash fiction', you mean? 

I think so, yeah. I'm sure someone in to it could find some desperately important nuance of difference between slash and shipping. But it really isn't something I'm interested in, so they would be interchangeable for me.

To be honest, it's just what I absorb from being in the house at the same time as the kids. Thor and Batman stuff isn't really top of my interest list.

The guys have got a couple of graphics tablets and have got really quite good and the doodles and cartoons. One does simple little sketches that people have turned in to tattoos!

Edited by chrisp65

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Predator behaviour. It didn't fall, it dived on suspected prey (obviously didn't catch anything, mind). 

Yes but still a good parody of someone falling over and checking if anyone saw.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

This is a real marketing campaign, and it's absolute genius -

17-08-18-vilnius-tourism-st.jpg

and having been there ... 30 seconds after you've found it  you're done

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â