All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Credit to the councils and planners around here. They've changed the system so you can't move in close to a pub or club and then complain about the noise.

So it would have been funnier without the last line.

• Haha 1

On 21/06/2018 at 22:50, Stevo985 said:

I didn't take that picture to be a comment on her looking bad. She just looks like a 60 year old.

I took it more as a comment on how suspiciously good Tom Cruise looks

Just to go back and put this into context, Tom Cruise is 3 years older than Richard Wilson was when he started playing Victor Meldrew

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Just to go back and put this into context, Tom Cruise is 3 years older than Richard Wilson was when he started playing Victor Meldrew

Four years older than Peter Sallis was when he started playing Clegg in Last of the Summer Wine. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

DixhnHGW0AAP8Ve.jpg

In my inbetweener years I once downed a bottle of ketchup in one to impress some girls. 

They weren't impressed, I was sick about an hour later and couldn't bear the thought of the stuff for about 18 months afterwards. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 09/08/2018 at 01:42, Stevo985 said:

On 09/08/2018 at 02:59, mjmooney said:

Four years older than Peter Sallis was when he started playing Clegg in Last of the Summer Wine. 

He was much older than me when I first started playing with my todger.

Â