All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

I grew up loving the Wayne’s World films, not as fussed about Austin Powers, but they have their moments.

I’d imagine there’s a few on here who are the right age who first remember him on Timmy Mallett’s Wide Awake Club (in the Sound asleep club).

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I'm in the same boat. Never seen a Halloween film, never seen those comedy spy films.

There's an awful lot of culture out there. It's possible to read, look and listen every single day without seeing some of this stuff. I've done a tour of museums and art galleries and wotnot over the last few days, not one of them was showing Shrek. I know about it, I've seen clips. But nope, doesn't interest me.

On the same sort of theme, I've just had a chat with the sales team from Virgin that were clearly amazed that I didn't want Sky Sports or Sky Movies or Netflix for just a tenner a month. Basically wouldn't believe that I didn't watch Prem football, NBA basketball, Thor Anorak, or The Crown. 

I've just disappeared up my own cultural niche, that's all. Never had a Nando's either. Or a KFC. Had one MacDonalds, it was adequate in an unremarkable sort of way. 

Yep I’m feel the same. There’s a whole slew of modern films I’ve just never been interested in seeing and I don’t  eat fast food.  Couldn’t tell you car model numbers and as for reality TV......

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I'm in the same boat. Never seen a Halloween film, never seen those comedy spy films.

There's an awful lot of culture out there. It's possible to read, look and listen every single day without seeing some of this stuff. I've done a tour of museums and art galleries and wotnot over the last few days, not one of them was showing Shrek. I know about it, I've seen clips. But nope, doesn't interest me.

On the same sort of theme, I've just had a chat with the sales team from Virgin that were clearly amazed that I didn't want Sky Sports or Sky Movies or Netflix for just a tenner a month. Basically wouldn't believe that I didn't watch Prem football, NBA basketball, Thor Anorak, or The Crown. 

I've just disappeared up my own cultural niche, that's all. Never had a Nando's either. Or a KFC. Had one MacDonalds, it was adequate in an unremarkable sort of way. 

image.png.df0e8b40c0a89060347f409b45e0569b.png

• Like 1

Â