All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

14 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Andrew Bevan is clearly a lunatic ^^^^ that one :blink::crylaugh::puke::crylaugh:

Andrew Bevan was asked to comment on his designs...

h36DDjO.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Scenes from Halloween films with Mike Myers characters in place of the killer in the movies Michael Myers. 

It must have been early or too clever for me. I have little excuse as I own and like Halloween.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

But never having seen a Halloween or Mike Myers film... 

Really? <- That's more a rhetorical exasperation than a question.  How do you even avoid that much pop culture.  I'd have thought at some point, if you haven't chosen to watch one, you'd at least be in the company of someone who decided to watch one.  How did you avoid Shrek having grandkids, nieces and nephews for example?

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I assumed it was something like that. But never having seen a Halloween or Mike Myers film... 

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

Really? <- That's more a rhetorical exasperation than a question.  How do you even avoid that much pop culture.  I'd have thought at some point, if you haven't chosen to watch one, you'd at least be in the company of someone who decided to watch one.  How did you avoid Shrek having grandkids, nieces and nephews for example?

I'm in the same boat. Never seen a Halloween film, never seen those comedy spy films.

There's an awful lot of culture out there. It's possible to read, look and listen every single day without seeing some of this stuff. I've done a tour of museums and art galleries and wotnot over the last few days, not one of them was showing Shrek. I know about it, I've seen clips. But nope, doesn't interest me.

On the same sort of theme, I've just had a chat with the sales team from Virgin that were clearly amazed that I didn't want Sky Sports or Sky Movies or Netflix for just a tenner a month. Basically wouldn't believe that I didn't watch Prem football, NBA basketball, Thor Anorak, or The Crown. 

I've just disappeared up my own cultural niche, that's all. Never had a Nando's either. Or a KFC. Had one MacDonalds, it was adequate in an unremarkable sort of way. 

50 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I'm in the same boat. Never seen a Halloween film, never seen those comedy spy films.

There's an awful lot of culture out there. It's possible to read, look and listen every single day without seeing some of this stuff. I've done a tour of museums and art galleries and wotnot over the last few days, not one of them was showing Shrek. I know about it, I've seen clips. But nope, doesn't interest me.

On the same sort of theme, I've just had a chat with the sales team from Virgin that were clearly amazed that I didn't want Sky Sports or Sky Movies or Netflix for just a tenner a month. Basically wouldn't believe that I didn't watch Prem football, NBA basketball, Thor Anorak, or The Crown. 

I've just disappeared up my own cultural niche, that's all. Never had a Nando's either. Or a KFC. Had one MacDonalds, it was adequate in an unremarkable sort of way. 

Had a nandos once. Just once. 

177a9u.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Oh, is he in Shrek? I wouldn't know, that sort of thing is sometimes on in the house, but I'm not really taking any notice. Anyway, I meant things where he actually appears (Austin Powers, etc.), rather than voiceovers. 

31 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh, is he in Shrek? I wouldn't know, that sort of thing is sometimes on in the house, but I'm not really taking any notice. Anyway, I meant things where he actually appears (Austin Powers, etc.), rather than voiceovers. 

He IS Shrek.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I'm in the same boat. Never seen a Halloween film

Ditto. Yet those films were probably my era.  As has been said, there's a lot of 'culture ' out there, so it's easy to miss bits

Â