All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

The Dortmund thing says 'expose and fight Nazi's'. That's good isn't it?

Am I missing something?

I think someone saw the word 'nazi' and thought, huh huh, huh huh, Germans got a sign with nazi on it.

This would never have happened if we'd just stuck with pictures that looked a bit like cocks and fannies.

If thats your thing and you do Twitter may I recommend @Cockornocock for an evenings entertainment? 

Don't listen to him Chris, I didn't walk right for a week after an eames recommendation.

Thats because you went all weird and tense. Had you relaxed when I told you to it would have been fine. 

EDIT - weirdly..... this works just as well with Stevo's reply as on its own.....:hooray: 

Edited by Eames
  • Like 2

Don't listen to him Chris, I didn't walk right for a week after an eames recommendation.

It's a works phone and laptop - they get the bills and data not me.

Almost worth logging on to cockornocock just to see if anyone ever notices it...

This new design of light switch is probably meant to assure children that Jesus will be looking after them, even in the dark.

Or something like that.

Lightswitch_zps26140700.jpg

Wasn't this the first picture on the internet?

As we know, the beginning of all things was when God said "Let there be light".  On that basis, I believe it may be the first picture of anything, anywhere.

The first picture on the internet was of course a former Man City defender in a waste receptacle.

This new design of light switch is probably meant to assure children that Jesus will be looking after them, even in the dark.

Or something like that.

Lightswitch_zps26140700.jpg

Wasn't this the first picture on the internet?

As we know, the beginning of all things was when God said "Let there be light".  On that basis, I believe it may be the first picture of anything, anywhere.

The first picture on the internet was of course a former Man City defender in a waste receptacle.

I would like to question this as fact. My understanding is, prior to a former Man City defender in the waste receptacle (upon pioneering use by Villatalk, hence Villatalk is in fact the second wave of internet innovators per se), it was a well known but now deceased international terrorist leader inside same apparatus,

Â