Which Villa Player, Past or Present, Do You Most Resemble?

maqroll

I saw Alan Hutton in touchwood today.

I was stood about 6 feet from him in The Entertainer.

We made eye contact.

It was basically like when Arnold Schwarzenegger runs into himself in the Last Action Hero.

He was thrilled.

• Like 2

Imagine if you will Andy Carroll who's just been hit in the face with a bowling ball.

Edit: Just realised it's Villa only so Dwight Yorke.. who's just been hit in the face with a bowling ball.

Edited by TreeVillan

I'm probably Gabby. Decent strength and pace (definitely not on Gabby's level). I'm more like him simply because I play shite normally but have the odd moments of brilliance. Tbh if I played football regularly I would be much better, doesn't help that I play once in a blue moon.

I'm probably Gabby. Decent strength and pace (definitely not on Gabby's level). I'm more like him simply because I play shite normally but have the odd moments of brilliance. Tbh if I played football regularly I would be much better, doesn't help that I play once in a blue moon.

Ismail

gabby.thumbnail.gif

As for me.. haven't got a clue! I don't think I look like anyone (that I can remember)

A serious answer to this would probably be Vlaar or Senderos for me. Probably Vlaar. Tall, shaved head, stubble.

Luckily I play CB too, so I'll take him as someone I play like too.

Now that I mention it, I've got a twinge in my calf too

Â