Pre-Match Thread

Bunnski

I agree that Vlaar has to play but we should keep Clark in the team as he is playing well, I think he could sit in front of the back 4 though protecting it with Sanchez in a 4-2-3-1 as follows, allowing Delph to get forward too- I think we should have a right **** go at them, and worry if we play 5 at the back we will be too defensive and it will only be a matter of time before they score against us;

Guzan

Lowton, Okore, Vlaar, Cissokho

Sanchez, Clark

Gabby         Delph         Grealish

Benteke 

2-1 Villa!

• Like 1

Our only hope is to attack. It'd be harsh on Clark but I'd drop him for Vlaar. I'd go

Lowton Okore Vlaar Cissokho

Sanchez Delph

Weimann NZogbia Gabby

Benteke

NZogbia is key if he's up for it he can have a massive impact and if Lowton can cross like he did against Spurs Benteke will have a field day. Lots of ifs and buts to pick a score I just want us to show confidence with the ball and attack!

Our only hope is to attack. It'd be harsh on Clark but I'd drop him for Vlaar. I'd go

Sanchez Delph

Weimann NZogbia Gabby

Benteke

NZogbia is key if he's up for it he can have a massive impact and if Lowton can cross like he did against Spurs Benteke will have a field day. Lots of ifs and buts to pick a score I just want us to show confidence with the ball and attack!

Too many attacking players, okore is going to be very tested on positioning against some of the best forwards in the league and your dropping Hutton

Sanchez Delph

Weimann NZogbia Gabby

Benteke

I agree that it is our only chance. However, there is not a hope in hell that there will be anyone other than Benteke allowed to encroach into the opposition's half.

Sanchez Delph

Weimann NZogbia Gabby

Benteke

Too many attacking players, okore is going to be very tested on positioning against some of the best forwards in the league and your dropping Hutton

Dropping a suspended player from the team is probably a good idea. However, dropping Clark probably isn't.

By the way, it's you're not your.

Edited by pacbuddies

About time we beat these at home

It's embarrassing. I got my hopes up last season and we all saw how that went. Even when we had a decent side under O'Neill - when Nani got sent off early on and we played for a draw. Pathetic.

Even the worst Ure side in recent history last season and they still beat us with ease.  If we had beaten them then it would have been the end for Moyes earlier "what you cant even win at Villa park????"

Sanchez Delph

Weimann NZogbia Gabby

Benteke

Dropping a suspended player from the team is probably a good idea. However, dropping Clark probably isn't.

By the way, it's you're not your.

Oh noes he didn't know a player was suspended and he used the wrong type of your on his phone........

Get a life

Even if if the players do not win us fans at least need to make more noise than the manc scum away fans making more noise at Villa park is embarrassing.

Not suer who  I think should start as all my first choice players are unable to play, is Joe Cole likely to be fit for the bench.   Would not like to see him start after seeing him limp off at the start of the Palace game.

About time we beat these at home

It's embarrassing. I got my hopes up last season and we all saw how that went. Even when we had a decent side under O'Neill - when Nani got sent off early on and we played for a draw. Pathetic.

It's Mental.

Last season we were good against the top teams. Beat Arsenal, Man. City and Chelsea who all had miles better teams last year and we performed superbly at Anfield when they were battering everyone else 4 or 5-0.

Dunno when it will end, I'll probably be about 90 when it will!