Pre-Match Thread

Bunnski

their weakness is their back four and Lambert appears to be playing with 5 at the back at home. I hope it works out for him.. because if we get hammered with those shitty tactics again he will be hammered after the game. This Man Utd is shaky at the back.. we should be going all out to rattle them.. that strike force will score goals against anyone...we cannot let them dictate the game. 

Edited by KSV

Mata, Rooney, RvP and Falcao, not a bad forward line to be honest. I hope Falcao doesnt suddenly find form

of course he will out of form strikers always do against us, we are the team you want to play if you need to get some form. He'll probably get a couple today.

Read that ure team and the first six names and thought not much there. Got to the front five and thougt omg

Very interesting team selection. I assume we have gone 3-4-3 so we can match them like for like.

If Benteke and Agbonlahor turn up, we can win this - could be a very open and entertaining game with lots of goals.

Don't think we should be afraid of them, they have good attacking players, but we have the pace to get at there defence.

We should be forcing their forwards to defend, by attacking them.

defending against their firepower for large portions of the match will only end up one way.

our only hope is go at them and preoccupy their forwards.

Very interesting team selection. I assume we have gone 3-4-3 so we can match them like for like.

If Benteke and Agbonlahor turn up, we can win this - could be a very open and entertaining game with lots of goals.

Don't think we should be afraid of them, they have good attacking players, but we have the pace to get at there defence.

My worry is our forward line and how they fail to exploit things like a Man U defence.

I think the only way we have any chance of getting something out of this match is to go at them, there isn't any point in sitting back and trying to soak up pressure. Their defence is weak, we have to attack.

Try telling that to Mr Lambert