Ticket Info

andykeenan

Sunday 4th January 3pm

Prices

North Stand/Family Stand Adult £10 Under 8 £5

Holte End/North Stand Upper Adults £15 Under 8 £8

Trinity Road/Doug Ellis £20 Under 8 £10

On Sale Saturday 13 December Season Card holders can purchase their own seat or buy additional seats ONLINE ONLY

On Sale Monday 15 December Season Card holders can purchase their own seat or buy additional seats or relocate

On Sale Tuesday 16 December Season Card holders can purchase their own seat half season card holders and Vila cash members

On Sale Wednesday 17 December Booking history

On Sale Thursday 18 December General Sale

Season Card holders have until 6pm Tuesday 16 December to claim their own seats

Trinity Road Upper will be closed for this game

Not too bad prices though I think 20 is a bit steep to see the reserves play. Good on Villa for offering a tenner ticket in the North Stand for those who might be a bit skint in the new year!  The way the prices have been announced I guess Blackpool are just taking the normal away allocation and not the North Upper a la Sheffield United last season?

• 3 weeks later...

We have to agree the prices with the other team within 7 days of the draw. We would have needed to convince them that we could generate the revenue from an increased level of sales if the tickets were cheaper. If I was them and I was looking at our recent gates, I wouldn't have taken that gamble, so we'd have to cough for any shortfall.

Out of madness I went to buy 6 tickets for this game ......I got to the ticket office at 1.55 (todays game v Crystal P) and was told I would have to come back after the game for Blackpool tickets - I told the geezer he either sells me know or forget it - he sold me the tickets ....but WTF are the club doing turning away revenue ....I heard another bloke get turned away as well ? - I couldn't believe it..

Edited by smetrov

Out of madness I went to buy 6 tickets for this game ......I got to the ticket office at 1.55 (todays game v Crystal P) and was told I would have to come back after the game for Blackpool tickets - I told the geezer he either sells me know or forget it - he sold me the tickets ....but WTF are the club doing turning away revenue ....I heard another bloke get turned away as well ? - I couldn't believe it..

I think the reason is to try and keep the queues moving so everyone gets in before kick off.

Agree that on the face of it, it's crazy that they won't sell you a ticket, but equally if people were queuing for a ticket for the game that day, you'd be annoyed at potentially missing kick off.

Interesting to see what the attendance is for this one. I'd be surprised if it was close to 20k

Â