What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven

Great song

I know you are a pretty weird and unconventional poster , and you seem to take some twisted pleasure in that fact, which is fine , but never did I think someone would mention Bruno Mars in this thread , so Kudos sir. You have really outdone yourself.

Maybe the Mayans were right .

I know you are a pretty weird and unconventional poster , and you seem to take some twisted pleasure in that fact, which is fine , but never did I think someone would mention Bruno Mars in this thread , so Kudos sir. You have really outdone yourself.

Maybe the Mayans were right .

Thanks ;-)

Put these on once at a club I used to run called the Cosmos.

Levellers 5 with a cover of Jonathan Richmond and the Modern Lovers "Pablo Picasso".

Pretty weird band Indie but with a big bleedin primitive drum, huge it was, filled the stage

I think I'm in agreement with Dan Patrick: it's a good thing we were spared the collaboration with talentless pop tarts phase of his career.

Thing is, it wasn't a collaboration. It was was total hijack of a live TV show, which led to the inevitable apoplectic producers screaming "I'll see you never work in TV AGAIN, you young hooligan!!!", etc.

BTW Lulu wasn't talentless, she had a fine voice.

Â