What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

been listening to dylan all morning, the desire album is fantastic, I aint listened to it for ages, forgot how good it was
I never quite took to Desire, somehow.

Hurricane was a decent track (albeit a musical rehash of All Along the Watchtower, with lyrics doomed to become dated), Black Diamond Bay was also quite good (but again, musiically a re-run of Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts), Romance in Durango - OK.

But most of the rest of it I just can't stand - Mozambique, Joey, Isis - and especially the godawful Sara: "The beach was deserted - except for some kelp" - hang your head in shame, Bob.

desire is just one of those albums you have to be in the mood for, the other day I was in the mood for it and really enjoyed it, I do agree with you though there is some shite on it.

Mooney have you listened to his new album yet? I still think its his best effort for years, some really good tracks on it

just listening to blonde on blonde at the moment

desire is just one of those albums you have to be in the mood for, the other day I was in the mood for it and really enjoyed it, I do agree with you though there is some shite on it.

Mooney have you listened to his new album yet? I still think its his best effort for years, some really good tracks on it

just listening to blonde on blonde at the moment

Very nearly bought the new one the other day, but opted for some more Porcupine Tree instead. Like I said, autumn puts me in a proggy mood.

Â