What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Saw this T-shirt and thought of this thread

yet-red.gif

/troll

Yeah I once thought I'd discovered Gil Scott Heron, then it turned out Bickster had already had him round to dinner or some such that rather made me look 20 years behind the game.

Excellent choice sir. :thumb:

Are we allowed to do bin dunnes on this thread? *cough*page 981*cough* :winkold:

no no

no bin dunnes here, just rejoice in having the same musical taste as a middle aged fat balding bloke

If you've got a beard too, that's the full set! :lol:

7944374662_9e1e4c3757_z.jpg

a bit of a vinyl clear out today to make some space

mostly heading for the attic but with some heading for the big turntable in the sky.....

as you can see, my taste over the years has been awesome, intellectual, rounded and refined

(note how I made sure none of the Tommy Steel stuff was top of pile)

7944374662_9e1e4c3757_z.jpg

a bit of a vinyl clear out today to make some space

mostly heading for the attic but with some heading for the big turntable in the sky.....

as you can see, my taste over the years has been awesome, intellectual, rounded and refined

(note how I made sure none of the Tommy Steel stuff was top of pile)

Might I be able to purchase the Del Shannon hits?!?!?!?!

I moved all my CD's from one house to the next today, I found some corkers amongst them. At the weekend I will move the vinyl, I'll find plenty more but this time they'll be accessible and will get played and digitised. Can't fookin wait, my vinyl has been inaccessible for far too long

Â