What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Theory Of A Deadman - Bad Girlfriend

the only decent song theyve done.

Their last album is quite good (IMO of course)

i think they are just a rip off of buckcherry & hinder, with half the talent. an american rock party anthem band, not bad as in the music sucks, but they have a certain, well ill say "plastic" feeling to them. like the early 80s hair metal bands like poison, motley crew, twisted sister, one bands success spawns countless spin offs who produce the same albums, same lyrics. it just gets a bit repetitive.

bad girlfriend is a catchy throw away song, i dont dislike theory of a deadman per say, i just think they would be a much better "underground" band opposed to a band who have there songs played on kerrang, who only play spunk wank music to begin with.

i think they are just a rip off of buckcherry & hinder, with half the talent. an american rock party anthem band, not bad as in the music sucks, but they have a certain, well ill say "plastic" feeling to them. like the early 80s hair metal bands like poison, motley crew, twisted sister, one bands success spawns countless spin offs who produce the same albums, same lyrics. it just gets a bit repetitive.

bad girlfriend is a catchy throw away song, i dont dislike theory of a deadman per say, i just think they would be a much better "underground" band opposed to a band who have there songs played on kerrang, who only play spunk wank music to begin with.

Theory of a Deadman is Canadian (as are Nickelback).

Theory of a Deadman and Nickelback are almost enough to undo the good reputation Rush has given Canadian hard rock... however, Rush is so **** awesome that no amount of suckitude from British Columbia can outweigh them.

Yeah, I thought they were a bit like Hinder (who's last album was absolute wank).

But not Buckcherry, who I like VERY much 8)

Yeah, I thought they were a bit like Hinder (who's last album was absolute wank).

But not Buckcherry, who I like VERY much 8)

only heard extreme behaviour from hinder and a few earlier tracks, havnt got round to listening to there latest yet.

Best English band of 90s... at least according to America.

Album sales: Bush had one album go 6x platinum, another go 3x platinum, and another platinum record... For Oasis: Definitely Maybe and Be Here Now went platinum and (What's the Story) Morning Glory? went 4x platinum

Peak album chart positions: Bush #4/#1/#11/#22 vs. Oasis #58/#4/#2/#24/#23/#12/#5

Singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart: Bush 4 vs. Oasis 3 (3-1 to Bush in terms of Top 40, though only Oasis broke the Top 10)

Songs on the Billboard Alternative Tracks chart (largely based on radio airplay... by the 90s rock music in the US pretty much disregarded singles): Bush 14 (10 Top 10s, 4 #1s) vs. Oasis 15 (6 Top 10s, 2 #1's)

Songs on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart: Bush 14 (9 Top 10s) vs. Oasis 6 (2 Top 10s)

In the USA, the argument was almost never Blur vs. Oasis (since Blur were at best 2-hit wonders in the US) but instead Bush vs. Oasis... and even though I was merciless in making fun of Bush (since my younger sister had a thing for Gavin Rossdale), they're still a band I like (though I will almost never admit that... see previous parenthetical).

Discovered dozen of Roy Orbison live recordings on Spotify; It’s Over by Roy is one of the greatest greatest songs ever.
This. Very much This.

And I bought it on 45rpm when it first came out.

Â