What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Probably one of the biggest growers in terms of a song I've heard in ages.

Thought it was boring as first but after a few listens, completely stuck in my head. Masterpiece.

11 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Probably one of the biggest growers in terms of a song I've heard in ages.

Thought it was boring as first but after a few listens, completely stuck in my head. Masterpiece.

Polish Coldplay 😝

• Haha 1

On 15/07/2021 at 16:00, Davkaus said:

Bruce sounding a bit strained, but the riffs are as good as ever. Looking forward to hearing what comes next

That's better than a lot of their post Somewhere in Time material. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

That's better than a lot of their post Somewhere in Time material. 

I'd argue it's better than *all* of their Somewhere in Time material.

Wasted Years is one of the few songs I just zone out when they play live, but they play it a lot. I'd be really happy if these never made it onto another setlist: Wasted Years, Iron Maiden, Bring Your Daughter

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd argue it's better than *all* of their Somewhere in Time material.

Wasted Years is one of the few songs I just zone out when they play live, but they play it a lot. I'd be really happy if these never made it onto another setlist: Wasted Years, Iron Maiden, Bring Your Daughter

Agreed, I was being polite 😄

I got Candy Apple Grey in1987 and I would say it was one of my most played albums. This track, Hardly Getting Over it is not typical Husker Du fare but it is, for me, their best song by a distance. At the end of the 80s I lost all of my Husker Du albums and only replaced Candy Apple Grey so might be the time to invest some money in them again. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

Â