What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Just now, villa4europe said:

You've been in the things you don't get thread...

You get a like for bee gees but you're not having one for the courteeners, great first album but shit after that 

I love Falcon but after that yeah.

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I know this one. I blasted through the rest of their singles and no others were familiar. I am not their audience. 

They are aimed at the gullible younger listener to be fair.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

@rjw63 some really interesting song selections here, have you heard it my friend?

'I've Got A Friend' by Dennis Wilson too...

I've undoubtedly heard some of it, someone sent be a bootleg cassette of "I've Got A Friend" back in the 80's. Shame it was such poor quality.

The band were at their best as a live entity with Fataar and Chaplin on board, wish I could have seen that but I was still in junior school.

Looking forward to the Feel Flows Boxset,  July 23rd!

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I've undoubtedly heard some of it, someone sent be a bootleg cassette of "I've Got A Friend" back in the 80's. Shame it was such poor quality.

The band were at their best as a live entity with Fataar and Chaplin on board, wish I could have seen that but I was still in junior school.

Looking forward to the Feel Flows Boxset,  July 23rd!

I agree, it added a little groove to the band. Interesting in that concert there is a cover of 'Don't Worry Bill' tagged on to 'Wonderful'. I still need to check out The Flames release Carl Wilson produced.

Re: 'Feel Flows' - Been a long time to wait, i was hoping for a physical (vinyl) release rather than a download guess we wait and see.

Can't remember if I said this before but my first concert was The Beach Boys in 1988 at the NEC, I was ten years old. My favourite albums then were 20 Golden Greats and Still Cruisin'.

Guilty pleasure maybe, but I still love Still Cruisin'.

pet sounds GIF by The Beach Boys

• Like 1

Â