What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

@blandy "Forgetting God is not religion, but a spiritual bond"

For some people, sure. That lyric there about bombing Saddam and so on - yep, I get that and where he's coming from. But there's another thread for all the political stuff :) and one for the Religion stuff...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, blandy said:

For some people, sure. That lyric there about bombing Saddam and so on - yep, I get that and where he's coming from. But there's another thread for all the political stuff :) and one for the Religion stuff...

Thanks for the gentle reminder. That's my vibe, and at times I can be a bit over eager to share.

• Like 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

Too much swearing. Nothing makes my heart sink more than a message from a mod. 

Stick it to the man, man.

I’m about 2 weeks off being clean for a whole year.

Gonna smash the place up in June.

• Haha 3

Ray wrote this tune for his sister. She had given him a guitar for his 13th birthday and then died that night of a heart attack at the local dancehall. You can feel the underlying emotions in the music. Another great song from a massively underrated band.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Ray wrote this tune for his sister. She had given him a guitar for his 13th birthday and then died that night of a heart attack at the local dancehall. You can feel the underlying emotions in the music. Another great song from a massively underrated band.

Video not available in this country, mate. But taking a reasonably informed guess, I’d say it’s “Come Dancing” by The Kinks. 

If so, yes agreed it’s very bittersweet.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Video not available in this country, mate.

Why is that? Because it's VEVO? Or something else, I wonder? Can you watch the previous video I posted?

34 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Why is that? Because it's VEVO? Or something else, I wonder? Can you watch the previous video I posted?

I’m not sure why it would be. Probably for the reason you suggest or similar.

I can confirm that Barry and Olivia don’t appear to be bound by the same restrictions.

• Thanks 1

Â