What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Billy Talent drop their punk rock/alt rock sound in favour of a more prog rock sound and it is excellent. The use of saxophone half way through with a very Pink Floyd sounding second half is a very welcome change. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Billy Talent drop their punk rock/alt rock sound in favour of a more prog rock sound and it is excellent. The use of saxophone half way through with a very Pink Floyd sounding second half is a very welcome change. 

Certainly very different when comparing the first three albums but still is essentially Billy Talent. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daweii said:

I think thats the worst thing I've heard all month, possibly all year

I'd rather listen to JPG&R with Bob Dylan on guest vocals and Mr Anita Dobson doing a solo

On 30/11/2019 at 16:19, bickster said:

I think thats the worst thing I've heard all month, possibly all year

I'd rather listen to JPG&R with Bob Dylan on guest vocals and Mr Anita Dobson doing a solo

Wow, I don't think I can imagine you saying something worse about a song than that. It must be really shite, IYO. :D I approve the thrashing. :)

• Haha 1

Â