What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

20 hours ago, useless said:

In Close Harmony

My local record shop has a stack of Brutons and KPMs.

The KPMs are in beautiful condition, but they aren't sexy titles.

Bought a deWolfe from him before though.

• Thanks 1

**** Tool man. So good. Decide to write a song with the Fibonacci sequence throughout its structure for giggles, and it's still a great song. Even the time signature is all over the shop.

Lateralus is one of the best albums of the last 20 years.

• Like 2

I've been putting off cleaning most 12" singles because... dunno... probably because there's an awful lot of rubbish and I don't like changing the speed on my deck too often (you have to remove the platter)

But sod it here goes... first out MC 900ft Jesus and DJ Zero - I'm Going Straight to Heaven. 

Definitely going into the discard pile. Worthless. Imagine all the shittiest records from the '80s rolled into one track. this is it. Didn't make it half way through, off in a true gong show stylee

Sanity restored. Ignore the title on the official video. This was called Future Generation and that's all it was called. The B-side of this is Planet Claire one of their best tunes, hell knows why they released it as a b-side again

• Like 2

A newer one now from a few weeks back. This one's for all you fans of that fab and groovy French Psyche-Pop duo The Liminanas (yep I know that is just me)  and The Brian Jonestown Massacre. The debut 12" by l'Epee which is The Liminanas, Anton Newcombe (of BJM) and Emmanuelle Seigner (of Agent Orange) in a little Psyche-Pop Supergroup

I'm really looking forawrd to their album coming out shortly

• Like 1

Â