What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

On 31/03/2019 at 13:39, Pelle said:

Guess I will get not that many likes for this. It's on the radio.

I had so much love for that album when I was a nipper. That and Into the Gap by the Thompson Twins were my first two albums and they got played to death. 

• Like 1

Heard this on the radio yesterday while stuck in traffic. It was possibly the first time I've just sat and listened to it rather than just hearing it in the background and it really is perfect.

Made me wonder how much of life I just accept without appreciating. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

I was in the studio when that was recorded

I have loved that song since the day I heard it. I heard Benny Profane in my teens and still love that song. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

I have loved that song since the day I heard it. I heard Benny Profane in my teens and still love that song. 

Still good mates of mine though in some cases not each other to this day. You should probably check out Dead Cowboys

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

it's strange isn't it that they would share such a specific name

a Manchester band and a Liverpool supermarket

It's on my maybe list

There's one in Manchester too I just discovered. Tai Pan Restaurant upstairs W H Lung supermarket downstairs just like here, so maybe it came from that?

She’s the main man in the office in the city
And she treats me like I’m just another lackey
But I can put a tennis racket up against my face
And pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki

• Like 2

Just now, bickster said:

I definitely have that somewhere

I rarely play any indie vinyl, I rarely play vinyl but I could put my hands on this bad boy. Much to my wifes annoyance.

• Haha 1

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 16:31, choffer said:

I had so much love for that album when I was a nipper. That and Into the Gap by the Thompson Twins were my first two albums and they got played to death. 

That was i an age where I were both a rocker and liked synth music. Then I turned more and more to rock music, but I'm still very fond of those old synth/pop songs from the mid '80's. :) 

Â