What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Another One Bites The Dust - Queen

Quite a good beat. :nod: Good on you. :thumb:

Take That- Patience

That is just wrong from start to finish, that post :wow:

Me, I'm listening to the Black Kids. Don't really know the name of the song, but it's quite good anyway.

:evil: :lol: Well, Another on bites the dust IS a great song as about 40ish weeks as no 1 in USA suggests, and well, I normally don'tlisten to Take That but I actually like that song and one more by them. And I never feel ashame about my musical taste.

10cc- Good morning judge

going into

Queen- Lazing on a Sunday afternoon :nod:

Boys Of Summer - Don Henly

Excellent song... Don Henley, Neil Peart, and Phil Collins prove that drumming ability does not preclude great songwriting.

And in that vein...

Love is blind if you are gentle

Love can turn into a long cold burn

Queen- Lazing on a Sunday afternoon :nod:

As someone who is quite fond of The Kinks, I'm very glad I've never heard that version :twisted:

What version? :? You mean the original version by Queen, written by Freddie? :? Is there another version? Ah, those lost norwegians. Confusing good stuff like Queen with pure amateurs like the Kinks. :nod:

Queen- Friends will be friends

Well, Another on bites the dust IS a great song as about 40ish weeks as no 1 in USA suggests, and well, I normally don'tlisten to Take That but I actually like that song and one more by them. And I never feel ashame about my musical taste.

IINM, it was only #1 for 3 weeks, not 40... (October 4, October 11, and October 18)

Had Billboard started the [Mainstream/Album] Rock Tracks chart a few months earlier, it probably would have been able to sustain a longer run at #1 on that chart.

Interestingly Queen never had a #1 on the USA Rock Tracks chart... after The Game, Queen kind of disappeared from US radio...

Well, Another on bites the dust IS a great song as about 40ish weeks as no 1 in USA suggests, and well, I normally don'tlisten to Take That but I actually like that song and one more by them. And I never feel ashame about my musical taste.

IINM, it was only #1 for 3 weeks, not 40... (October 4, October 11, and October 18)

Had Billboard started the [Mainstream/Album] Rock Tracks chart a few months earlier, it probably would have been able to sustain a longer run at #1 on that chart.

Interestingly Queen never had a #1 on the USA Rock Tracks chart... after The Game, Queen kind of disappeared from US radio...

Well, don't really know what list it was, but I've read in plenty articles that it was #1 for about 40 weeks in the US, and just a little bit shorter was Crazy little thing called love before that. The only #1's they had in the states untill Bohemian Rhapsody was re-released in 91. So you're pretty right about their disappearance on that stage. As one very close to them said, he didn't know if they stopped touring the states because they got less poular over there, or if they got less popular there as they stopped touring there. Hm, was this ever interesting for anyone? :P

Queen- Dear friends

going into

Queen-Another one bites the dust (actually no intention. Shuffle. Funnily enough)

Â