What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

11 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I listened to that very video on Wednesday on the way home from work.  

I sing it **** well. No one will ever know that, but I'm Godlike. :lol:  

Anywho, because my musical repertoire is basically Oasis, I've been listening to playlists on Amazon Prime.

Turns out I'm quite a fan of Songs like California Soul and Play the funky music white boy. 

I knew those songs, but it had been an age since I'd heard them. 

I also loved My Sweet Lord by George Harrison. 

I was amazed that I recognised much of the guitar in Thunderclap Newman "Something in the air" song from Champagne Supernova :lol:  

• Like 1

Just discovered this in the racks...

Its a white label by Hiphoprisy (Soon to become The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy) on Workers Playtime. The actual release used the longer name.

All 5 of the tracks are quite stunning really. I know Michael Franti worked with Adrian Sherwood previously as The Beatnigs and again later as Spearhead but these 5 tracks just sound like an AMS production but they aren’t. 

Theres no YouTube video of these mixes. These mixes are far better than any version I can find. Much more industrial with  the weird bass whooshing noises more to the fore and the cut up quotes are different.

One of those I never knew I had it finds. I seriously doubt I ever played this until tonight. I definitely didn’t return the DJ Reaction form as it’s still in the sleeve 

Made up to find this 

2B7F2428-34AD-4D7F-A47D-CF545F8FBCE4.jpeg

• Like 2

Â