What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Proving yet again that there is no form of music that cannot be made shit by rapping. 

I'm not a massive fan of the hippety hops, but of the 3  - the 'riginal background latin rhythm music track, the combined rap/background mix or Public Enemy's original Rebel without a Pause, the Public enemy track is a mile ahead.

I have to say the whipped cream mixes by evolution control committee of which rebel without a pause and the track below, by the time I get to arizona. I played a hell of a lot on their release and loved them. Very clever for the time.

On 03/08/2018 at 15:16, PieFacE said:

Absolutely loving the new Slaves track.

Good video too, nice cameos by the Royal Blood drummer and the Blur drummer.

Great track. My eldest is off to see them live later this year. She introduced me to them which was a nice reversal ?

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Great track. My eldest is off to see them live later this year. She introduced me to them which was a nice reversal ?

Listen to the chorus and tell me you don't hear "Joe Cole" instead of "Chokehold". I'll never listen to this song again in the same way after hearing that.

Shame Joe Cole doesn't still play for us as it would be a good song for him. :lol:

• Haha 1

Â