What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

2 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

By coincidence, I've been listening to this today.

I had to drive a Merc A class for a week and the stereo was properly piss poor and also fried a memory stick.

So today I grabbed a load of stuff off my work laptop for the journey home. The old Lock Stock soundtrack was on there and this is part of the soundtrack.

Back in my own car on the journey home, the 20mph city back streets, me driving silently on electric, behind cyclists. Their only clue that I was there, the sweet sound of Augustus Pablo...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, blandy said:

Butty, crisps..., Lovely Eggs

came up on the shuffle, which is apt, as going to see them tonight in Preston with @bickster

Hmm, Wiggy Giggy came up on mine earlier... good job I have my tin foil hat with me

• Haha 1

I was a fan of The Room. I was the tour manager of Dave and Becky's next band, Benny Profane. I'm off to see Dave's new band play their first gig and album launch tomorrow (with Paul Cavanagh also of The Room - though not this track). Playing a few Dave Jackson tracks from various bands to get me in the mood

And another, this time a Peel Session, a Peel session that was so good it was released as the lead track on 5 track EP

File under lost bands of the 80's that should have made it

• Like 1

Not a bad song, but the soloing from 2 minutes on is superb, and then from 3.50 is very much like Stairway To Heaven near the end. His playing has hints of Jimmy Page in this song.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â