What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

@Rugeley Villa After Sabbath, what are your next favourite, say, 5, musical icons?

It's hard to pick a top 5 as it sometimes changes or I can go months without listening to some bands I love. I'm a big late 60s 70s heavy rock fan and I also love the psychedelic scene. 

Zeppelin

Jefferson Airplane

Deep Purple

The Doors

Rolling Stones

that changes sometimes and there are a load of other bands I really like but those lot listed are big favourites.

• Like 2

I'm not gunna list the actual songs but all day I've been listening to The Who

I've had a shit week (3 day) week and I've come home with the intention of getting bladdered, I've been listening to the small faces, kinks and the animals.

I remember when I was a babby and I had a proper mod haircut, a proper military parker and all that jazz, thought I was a proper little mod I did.

I wish I wasn't bald, I might get myself a wig so I can pretend to be a cool mod again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I'm not gunna list the actual songs but all day I've been listening to The Who

I've had a shit week (3 day) week and I've come home with the intention of getting bladdered, I've been listening to the small faces, kinks and the animals.

I remember when I was a babby and I had a proper mod haircut, a proper military parker and all that jazz, thought I was a proper little mod I did.

I wish I wasn't bald, I might get myself a wig so I can pretend to be a cool mod again.

Mods  always looked like words removed back in '79 when the NWOBHM got going.

Judas Priest or Secret Affair? No **** contest

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Indifferent to both, but if I had to choose I'd take Secret Affair over Judas Priest. 

Senility striking early, Michael...:)

51 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Senility striking early, Michael...:)

I'd have said the same in the 70s /80s. Always thought Priest (like most - if not all - of the NWOBHM) were ridiculous. But I liked new wave/power pop. 'Time For Action' was a decent single. Wouldn't have bought it, but wouldn't turn the radio off if it came on. 

10 minutes ago, Xann said:

That's a bit far out for you.

It's ballet music, you know? :D

It was great as the soundtrack to a PMV I found, heh :)

A bit of uni nostalgia for me.  I adored this when it came out and still play it to chill out today.

Be warned, I may dig out more.  (and) yes, I've posted them before. 

Edited by trekka

Â