What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

sounds familiar

Missus has gone nuts today, it was supposed to be a tidy up and turned into a little voyage of discovery.

I found some forgotten gems, from X Ray Specs, a host of mod bands I'd forgotten such as The Prisoners, The Chords, even found a Joe 90 / Captain Scarlet square picture disc and a Jam flexi disc of Pop Art Poem. Chuck Jackson! Northern Soul great.

Jimmy McGriff,Wilbert Harrison (Let's Work Together).

Ah, t'was a good day.

All those Big Country 45's going to be getting a spin :-)

I don't have any :P

Philistine :-)

They even got played on the new Alan Partridge series :-)

Nope, no Big Country here either, sorry.

If that's the sort of quality you're after I did find Nellie The Elephant by the Toy Dolls.

I moved all my CD's from one house to the next today, I found some corkers amongst them. At the weekend I will move the vinyl, I'll find plenty more but this time they'll be accessible and will get played and digitised. Can't fookin wait, my vinyl has been inaccessible for far too long

Got any more Eddie Shit?

I think that was awesome!!!

I moved all my CD's from one house to the next today, I found some corkers amongst them. At the weekend I will move the vinyl, I'll find plenty more but this time they'll be accessible and will get played and digitised. Can't fookin wait, my vinyl has been inaccessible for far too long

Got any more Eddie Shit?

I think that was awesome!!!

No that was definitely my only Eddoi album, sorry Rob

Â