What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

40 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Got the new BRMC album the other day.  Was not expecting this, not sure if it's the worst thing I've ever heard, great or just terrifying

I think they should ask their dealer for their money back, he sold them some really shit drugs

Been a bit dull since Howl IMO, I liked Howl but everything since has disappointed

• Like 1

I've probably posted this about 12 times on here since I joined. I could listen to Mazzy Star all day as I reflect on the happy things going on in my life. They have a great way of blocking out any negativity. A nice band.  

• Like 4

On 1/14/2018 at 18:30, knoppy1987 said:

I've probably posted this about 12 times on here since I joined. I could listen to Mazzy Star all day as I reflect on the happy things going on in my life. They have a great way of blocking out any negativity. A nice band.  

In the 90's every cassette I ever did for a woman had this on it, so it was either this or Strachan by The Hitchers that made me a hit with the ladies.

On that note, the greatest football song ever written.

18 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

In the 90's every cassette I ever did for a woman had this on it, so it was either this or Strachan by The Hitchers that made me a hit with the ladies.

You dirty Leeds clearing in the woods clearing in the woods clearing in the woods clearing in the woods clearing in the woods.

15 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Was that a mention of Villa Park by the commentator at the end? I hope to **** that Strachan hattrick wasn't against us. 

• Like 1

Â