Weekends football 5/7 December

andykeenan

We really screwed up not paying the £3million Ipswich wanted for Cresswell in 2012, signing Joe Bennett instead.

When you look at the 2 teams today, Cresswell, Kouyate, Ki & bony were all seriously linked to villa over the last few years. Just wouldn't pay that bit extra for them. That's the difference between top 8 & bottom 6.

Southampton v Manure

Tough one this.  On the one hand I want Southampton to lose as quite frankly it's about time they had their bubble burst ,  ideas above their station!

On the other I'm not keen on a mid table rival like manure getting three points.

Well done to Worcester.

Earned themselves a replay and in to the hat for the third round draw.

playing at kiddy too, so any 1 of the 4 local teams that would draw a huge crowd for them, or the big team here, man utd ( :( ) the town would go in to meltdown

We really screwed up not paying the £3million Ipswich wanted for Cresswell in 2012, signing Joe Bennett instead.

When you look at the 2 teams today, Cresswell, Kouyate, Ki & bony were all seriously linked to villa over the last few years. Just wouldn't pay that bit extra for them. That's the difference between top 8 & bottom 6.

I'm fairly sure they wanted £6m for him back then. £3m we would have probably gone for.

Â