Weekends football 5/7 December

andykeenan

god spurs are poor. should be stuck further at the bottom but for snide cheats in the team

I really hate how we lost to them. If Benteke didn't get that red, I think we would have won it. 

On another note, Aguero went off injured. It was his longest run of games without injury in the league at 13. 

Edited by Czechlad

bit of an aside but i dunno what you have against man cty fans. I know quite a few older man city fans who still have a big soft spot for us mainly coz they remeber morley and shaw. New Stadium might pack em in but the atmosphere is nowhere near the place maine road could be.

bit of an aside but i dunno what you have against man cty fans. I know quite a few older man city fans who still have a big soft spot for us mainly coz they remeber morley and shaw. New Stadium might pack em in but the atmosphere is nowhere near the place maine road could be.

Old united fans should have a soft spot the amount of times we have rolled over and given them points at Villa Park for the last 20 sodding years.

I have nothing "against" them, I just think that after years in the wilderness, you'd think the home support would be a bit more enthusiastic. Their Champions League showings have been embarrassing. 

• Like 1

Â