Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

What's the ETA for Senderos to be fit?

Lambert's targeting end of the month for Phil. Apparently Vlaar will be back before him, he should be starting light training tomorrow.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4348176,00.html

Lambert told the media in his press conference: "Ron will hopefully maybe do a bit of training tomorrow with the team. He's more advanced than Philippe.

"Ron is coming on. Fabian is coming on too.

"Fabian trained with the team today. It was non-contact with Fabian at the moment. But he is doing really well. Slowly but surely we are starting to get them back.

"Philippe I think hopefully, things going well, we will maybe get him back before the end of the month.

• Like 1

Cheers.

I really hope we get to see Ron in claret and blue again, I know a few people who are resigned to him going in Jan and him either being injured until then or left out of the side, but I hope that's not the case. From the press release it sounds like he will be back sooner rather than later, I assume he will displace Clark from the side, rather than okore, but we'll see. We could be sitting on the back of three straight clean sheets by the time he's back (fingers crossed), but I'd expect him to regain his place pretty easily.

--------------------Guzan----------------------

--Hutton---Okore---Clark----Cissoko----

-N'Zogbia--Sanchez-Cleverly-Gabby---

------------------Weimann-------------------

-------------------Benteke--------------------

I'd love to see this. Maybe push Weimann to the bench and put Grealish on the winger so Gabby can go up top. 

-----------------Guzan-----------------

Hutton----Okore----Clark----Cissokho

------------------Sanchez------------------

Westwoood---------------Cleverley

----------------Grealish-------------------

---------Gabby

-------------------Benteke-----------------

I'd like to see something like this, although I suspect it'll be Richardson or Nzogbia in place of Weimann in a 4-3-3

I would like to see a 4-4-2 for this but I can't decide who I'd drop from the middle 3. Probably Westwood. Have N'zog on the right and Grealish on the left. See how it goes 1st half and change it if need be

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Hutton
home.png
Okore
home.png
Clark
home.png
Cissokho

home.png
Westwood
home.png
Sanchez
home.png
Cleverley
home.png
Richardson

home.png
Benteke
home.png
Agbonlahor

2-0 us

Not sure about that one - Westwood's never played wide before has he?

if it's those players, I think it'd be Gabby and Richardson wide with Tekkers on his tod up top.

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Hutton
home.png
Okore
home.png
Clark
home.png
Cissokho

home.png
Westwood
home.png
Sanchez
home.png
Cleverley
home.png
Richardson

home.png
Benteke
home.png
Agbonlahor

2-0 us

Not sure about that one - Westwood's never played wide before has he?

if it's those players, I think it'd be Gabby and Richardson wide with Tekkers on his tod up top.

Swap Sanchez for Bacuna, with Westwood in middle. This though unlikely as Bacuna has hardly played this year.