Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

my 30th bday.. give me a good one Villa! wouldnt mind a Benteke hatrick 5-0 win* ;)

Have a feeling Grealish will start.. seems he is in favour again. Robinson on the bench for Cole?

*will be happy with another 1-0 scrap. 

Edited by KSV

Hope Cole's fit, but I suppose that's unlikely. Need to play a lot better than yesterday in any case. If we could score more than 1 goal for only the second time this season, I think that would give us a great chance. 

Yeah the real difference from that Hull game earlier in the season is that we took our chances when we had them and had such great momentum. We're a team limited to having only one or two spurts of momentum per game so its essential we take our chances, assuming we can create some.

Okore and Clark will stay put - even if any of Senderos, Baker or even Vlaar are back. Weimann is suspended im told? If this is true then I imagine Nzogbia will deputise. Leicester will make it difficult for us no doubt, but if we get ahead in the game then we should have the quality to see it through. 

It's been a while since Leicester has come to Villa Park, so just for the novelty of it, and the fact that we just won a game + Benteke is back, I'm gonna guess 30K. Lerner will wet his pants with glee.

Big game, if we win it will signal a huge upswing for us despite it only being two games that we've won in row. It would set us nice up for the Christmas period were we have usually been shit.

At home to the bottom team should be three points for most teams but Aston Villa is not most teams.

Possibly the only team feeling less confident than ours. It'll be a 'least error ridden' contest which I think we'll draw; but I think we'll win the game because we've got at least one player who can do better than just not making errors. 

2-0.

(And if we're doing this - 32,500)

With weimann suspended and cole likely to be out the back four will stay the same, the midfield 3 will be Sanchez Westwood and cleverley with gabby & benteke upfront, probably nzog behind them.