Christmas '14

maqroll

I've spent a ridiculous (relatively) amount of money so far. Was busy patting myself on the back for having done all my shopping, running through the list:

Parents - Check

Brother  - Check

Sister-in-law - Check

Nephew - Check

Sister - Check

Brother-in-law - Check

Niece - Check

Nephew - Check

God-daugter - Check

Staff - Check

Girlfriend - Ch........Oh F*** it.

Guess I've still got more shopping to do.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/vibrators/b?ie=UTF8&node=2758398031

I doubt she'd be impressed if I got her the same present I got for my mum  ;)

• Like 2

As long as somebody in my family buys me Football Manager and I get something Villa related im happy.

For friends we just buy each other alcohol and then we will find a time between Christmas and New Year to go round to one of our houses and drink it all and for my girlfriend it will be a perfume of some kind. 

If people just spent the money they spend on others on themselves then everyone would be a lot happier and would actually get what they want.

I always treat myself to something at Christmas. After all, no-one else will!

Got myself an iPad last year. Not sure what to get myself this year. 

• Like 1

It's all About the food now I'm older.

I have £30 nectar points which is pretty much going on cured meat and cheese.

25 year old bottle of port two bottles of faustino I. A nice brandy.

Home made ham, trifle and sticky toffee pudding.

More honey toast cashews than can possibly be eaten.

Lots of breads and cheese twists.

Home made coleslaw.

Then the obligatory Lord of the rings trilogy over Christmas eve, day and boxing day.

All begins tomorrow when i get the tree with the little one and take him to his first avfc game. His first Christmas present will be a shirt/scarf :)

• Like 2

must admit i love xmas and its even better now my lad is starting to grow up. i dont give a shit what i get and dont really expect anything but i know ive got the rising damp boxset and some mothers do ave em boxset which is great. i prefer getting other people, my lad is having a drum kit and an ipad and the missus is getting fleetwood mac tickets plus a couple of little surprises. got my grandad the new pink floyd and acdc album plus the young ones boxset. still aint got my mum yet as shes so hard to get. love eating and drinking loads of shit over xmas, got 50 quid tesco voucher from work and we still have 100 quid morrisons voucher so that will sort that.ive cancelled going on my works piss up because cant be arsed and as ive been working that much at weekends since august ive cancelled nights id normally go out because want to spend it with my family. be going out new years day and night but that will be it.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

It's all About the food now I'm older.

I have £30 nectar points which is pretty much going on cured meat and cheese.

25 year old bottle of port two bottles of faustino I. A nice brandy.

Home made ham, trifle and sticky toffee pudding.

More honey toast cashews than can possibly be eaten.

Lots of breads and cheese twists.

Home made coleslaw.

Then the obligatory Lord of the rings trilogy over Christmas eve, day and boxing day.

All begins tomorrow when i get the tree with the little one and take him to his first avfc game. His first Christmas present will be a shirt/scarf :)

Sounds like a great christmas :)

Really hope we smash Leicester tomorrow, if only for your lad :)

Yeah hope so, he doesn't like losing but he's still a bit new to the villa. He's been more into Lego, games and ninja turtles but I was 6+ before I really started to understand and enjoy football.

Christmas will be good. At least our games are better than the usual United or Arsenal we used to have to deal with. Over the festive period.

Back to Christmas the tree has to be real too, something about going to pick a tree, in the cold and dragging in the house and letting it settle.

It's the start for Christmas, the "lights out" of our Christmas f1.

Decorating it and then from that moment it allows us all to eat like the Roman elite for 20 days...

Glorious.

For friends we just buy each other alcohol and then we will find a time between Christmas and New Year to go round to one of our houses and drink it all and for my girlfriend it will be a perfume of some kind.

That's a tad harsh or does she prefer to drink perfume?
  • Like 2

Â