--------------------Guzan

Hutton----Okore---Clark-----Cissokho

------------Sanchez--Cleverley

Lowton-----------Cole-----------Grealish

--------------------Benteke

Called Matt, and has Lowton in his starting line up....  :detect:

• Like 2

"When did we last beat Palace?"

In 1998 3-1 at Villa Park BleedClaretAndBlue and our last league win at Palace was 1-0 in 1980. In the FA Cup we also beat them in 2010 2-1 at Villa Park.

Edited by John
  • Like 1

i'm 49 so i just want to see us win a game before i die.

Well hopefully you are in good health and live to you are at least 80 so if we don't win another game by then I'm not sure what league we will be playing in lol

not sure their strikers are any good (surely even we can handle chamakh) , but bolasie worries me with his pace, and jedinak has the ability to dominate our midfield. quite an underrated player, and id take him over any of our midfielders

"When did we last beat Palace?"

In 1998 3-1 at Villa Park BleedClaretAndBlue and our last league win at Palace was 1-0 in 1980. In the FA Cup we also beat them in 2010 2-1 at Villa Park.

I remember that game very well, we were hit with a flu bug and half the team were feeling ill but we still managed to scrap a 2-1 win... Move forward 24 years and we got royally stuffed when a few of our players went down with a bug in similar fashion!! How times have changed eh!

Guzan
   Hutton  Senderos Vlaar Cissokho
Wieman Cleverly  Sanchez  Westwood Cole

|

|

|

|

Benteke

• Like 2

It would be a proper shitter if we went through this whole run of 'easy' and 'winnable' fixtures (following on from the 'nailed on defeats in the nightmare five') without winning a game. This one will be all about the Palace fans - get your tin hats out.

If it aint broke dont fix it... well its broke and its time or a big fix: 

____________________Guzan___________________
__Hutton_____Okore__________Clark____Cissokho__

________Westwood__________Sanchez___________
____________________Cole_____________________
___Robinson_______________________Grealish_____
__________________Benteke_____________________

We need goals... no point in sticking with Gabby, Weimann, N'Zogbia or Cleverly.  

not sure their strikers are any good (surely even we can handle chamakh) , but bolasie worries me with his pace, and jedinak has the ability to dominate our midfield. quite an underrated player, and id take him over any of our midfielders

Chamakh is poor, so watch him bag a hat trick against us.

We don't half love a good belly run at the Villa.

When did we last beat Palace? They did the double last year and i dont think we managed to beat them last time they were up either. Andrew Johnson had a field day if i remember right

According to the Guardian, the last Villa player to score a winner at Selhurst Park was.................

Gary Shaw in the 1981 title season!!!!

Edited by CrackpotForeigner