Pre-match thread

roonst83

---------------Guzan-------------------

Hutton---Okore---Clark---Cissokho

----Westwood--Sanchez---Cleverley

Weimann------------------------Cole

----------------Benteke---------------

I've said it the last few games so I'll repeat it until it happens.

We will win at some point. The manager has made it so I'm not too confident when but I know we're not bad enough to lose or draw every game.

Tonight would be nice.

It was after each Palace game that I was the most fed up last season. Really hoping we don't have a repeat of that, we really need to start picking up the 3 points in these games. Draws aren't enough,

yeah me too

It feels so strange to have Benteke back, you kind of forget that we actually have a real top player at our club.

Hold that thought

Anything but another draw. I know this might seem stupid but I think :-

victories in the last 3 matches would have seen us relatively safe so no problem .. or

defeats might have alerted the owner to the fact that we are in pretty deep trouble and action needs to be taken.

Another draw leaves us still dangling and it will be said (rightly) that we are undefeated for 3 matches. 

Edited by veloman

The guy who picks punts on the fantasy football scout website has us down to concede to a Hangeland header . . . sounds ominously plausible. I can't see us winning this, 2-0 Palace. That said, I'm still going to get up at 3 in the morning to watch it, like the mug that I am. 

• Like 2

I've said it the last few games so I'll repeat it until it happens.

We will win at some point. The manager has made it so I'm not too confident when but I know we're not bad enough to lose or draw every game.

Tonight would be nice.

No, not until we start creating a decent amount of scoring opportunities

Guzan

Hutton - Okore - Clark - Cissokho

Sanchez

Westwood - Cleverley

Cole - Grealish

Benteke 

More likely to see Weimann in for Grealish, and up next to Benteke.

Or, Sir Agbonlahor of average a good game every 10.

Anything but another draw. I know this might seem stupid but I think :-

victories in the last 3 matches would have seen us relatively safe so no problem .. or

defeats might have alerted the owner to the fact that we are in pretty deep trouble and action needs to be taken.

Another draw leaves us still dangling and it will be said (rightly) that we are undefeated for 3 matches

Four actually.

The guy who picks punts on the fantasy football scout website has us down to concede to a Hangeland header . . . sounds ominously plausible. I can't see us winning this, 2-0 Palace. That said, I'm still going to get up at 3 in the morning to watch it, like the mug that I am. 

I'm an hour in front of you, and only missed my first Villa game of the season the other week when we played Southampton on the Monday. I keep toying with the idea of staying up late to watch this, but I just don't know if I have the drive to go to bed as the sun is coming up... if we lose, or simply draw after playing shit :(