Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Gabby and Weimann up front with Cole behind and the midfield three behind that for me.

Not much width, but might work.

No. Weimann and Gabby offers no movement off the ball. I can't see this working tbh. In the way Lambert plays football, players like Cole is not effective.

Wiemann offers a lot of movement of the ball.

I wouldn't call endless chasing "movement".

Great compliment from Lambert to Joe Cole

Giving him a start against the shittest team in the league ( if it already isn't us)

Get your bets on under 2.5 goals in this one

Like printing money!

As for the score its gonna be 0-0 or 1-0 Burnley, in form Ings with the goal

Gabby and Weimann up front with Cole behind and the midfield three behind that for me.<br />

<br />

Not much width, <strong class='bbc'>but might work.</strong>

No. Weimann and Gabby offers no movement off the ball. I can't see this working tbh. In the way Lambert plays football, players like Cole is not effective.
<br />

Wiemann offers a lot of movement of the ball.<br />

<br />

In Lambert's defensive tactics he does a lot of chasing, but Weimann had always had decent movement. I might even put a little bet on Weimann anytime scorer.
  • Like 1

Gabby and Weimann up front with Cole behind and the midfield three behind that for me.<br />

<br />

Not much width, <strong class='bbc'>but might work.</strong>

<br />

Wiemann offers a lot of movement of the ball.<br />

<br />

In Lambert's defensive tactics he does a lot of chasing, but Weimann had always had decent movement. I might even put a little bet on Weimann anytime scorer.

Problem is: In the times creative players are on the ball, Weimann and Gabby are very static players. Often looks like they'r hiding when we have the ball. Possibly cause they're more counter attack oriented players.

Glad cole is in but does anyone think it could be zog that had bust up cole aint had a sniff then all of a sudden bam he starts.

I think it was less to do with a bust-up and more to do with the fact he looked like he was playing with one leg against Southampton.

• Like 3

Glad cole is in but does anyone think it could be zog that had bust up cole aint had a sniff then all of a sudden bam he starts.

No, there hasn't been a bust up.

Cole is now fully fit and has been I'm told excellent in training while N'Zogbia hasn't done enough to keep his place.