Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Lambert's pre match interview for anyone that is interested...

He seems relatively upbeat about the game. Let's see how he feels after :/

If ever I get a chance to sit down for a chat with Mr Lambert, I will want to discuss the meanings of the words "excellent" and "great". I susect we have different definitions.

I think its an intentional attempt to try and lower expectations. Like O'Leary telling us we couldn't compete with Charlton.

----------------Guzan----------------

Hutton-------Clark---Okore--Cissokho

-----Cleverley--Sanchez--Westwood--

N'Zogbia-----------------------Weimann

------------------Agbonlahor----------------------

• Like 1

Hey-ho, here we are near the beginning of December, facing a "must-win" match, followed on Tuesday by another "must-win" match. The sun has been shining here in London this morning, so I am feeling optimistic we will win them both and the pressure will be relieved until March

Gabby and Weimann up front with Cole behind and the midfield three behind that for me.

Not much width, but might work.

Cissokho and Hutton are both good at getting forward but also good at defending when needed, got no problem with the width coming from them. Fingers crossed ey!

Gabby and Weimann up front with Cole behind and the midfield three behind that for me.

No. Weimann and Gabby offers no movement off the ball. I can't see this working tbh. In the way Lambert plays football, players like Cole is not effective.

Cissokho and Hutton are both good at getting forward but also good at defending when needed, got no problem with the width coming from them. Fingers crossed ey!

Agreed, big, ugly and awkward they may be, but they've both been good going forwards at times this season.

No. Weimann and Gabby offers no movement off the ball. I can't see this working tbh. In the way Lambert plays football, players like Cole is not effective.

Wiemann offers a lot of movement of the ball.