Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

I'm going for a boring 0-0 draw for this one. No real reason, just my gut feeling.

Although I thought Saints would beat us 1-4 on Monday, so what to do I know?

8/1 the 0-0

I left Villa out of my weekend accumulator (as always), so just stuck a fiver on this at 7/1 on Bet365. Cheers for the heads up ;)

I don't care that Burnley are on a good run, I don't care that we've got injuries, I don't care that Benteke is out...we have to win this. If we don't, Lambert surely has to get the boot...would you really trust him to turn things around and get something out of our run of important must win games?! If we don't get 9/10 points over the next few games then we really are in serious trouble.

Gabby and Wiemann (especially) need to step up and start being strikers, being the the top scorers in a team that has scored less than 10 goals all season is nothing to be proud of...especially when Wiemann had the chance to win it for us last week and managed to hit row Z.

If we lose, I say we sign Heskey and Carew again. Heskey because he's the answer to every question and Carew because Big John wouldn't stand for this shit!

We do not need three defensive midfielders in this one.

-----------------Guzan----------------------

Hutton---Okore-----Clark-----Cissohko

-----------Sanchez--Cleverley-----------

Robinson------------------------Grealish

-------------------Cole----------------------

----------------Agbonlahor----------------

We are too predictable. Everyone knows he will pick the same shit team with he same formation and we will get duck eggs.

I don't think we've looked that shiit in our recent matches and we have to win sometime. The Rock makes us look like something half resembling a football team.

I do worry that our defence will struggle with the their energy and attack though....but we can do them on the counter if they are naive. 

Probably worth a bet at not far off 3-1 all things considered. 

Guzan

HUtton          Okore                 Clark          Cissokho

Sanchez

Cleverly               Westwood

Cole

Wiemann            Gabby

Lambert's pre match interview for anyone that is interested...

He seems relatively upbeat about the game. Let's see how he feels after :/

If ever I get a chance to sit down for a chat with Mr Lambert, I will want to discuss the meanings of the words "excellent" and "great". I susect we have different definitions.