Sign in to follow this  
Supervillan78

January Transfer Speculation 2015

preferably one or two new strikers!! one who can score (poacher) and a second striker.

Maybe that Italian chap on loan? Pazzini.

Paul-Georges Ntep or Wassem Ben-Yedder could be worth looking at.

I would have a pop at signing moussa sow he's got a good goal scoring record and is playing in the turkish league for fenerbache he is probably out of our price range though.

• Like 2

For a few games until the novelty wears off and then they're back to being the same old again.

• Like 1

For a few games until the novelty wears off and then they're back to being the same old again.

Maybe that will be enough to keep us up. 

Having someone with a bit of quality in Gil lifted the team. Just pay the fee for Sinclair as he has way more quality that gabby & andi

• Like 3

I quite like that Dwight Gayle, has a great goal scoring record for Palace, has good movement.Send Cleverley back, save the money from Sinclair, and go for a good wide attacker.Just to think that Elia at Southampton is on loan as well.

Maybe that will be enough to keep us up. 

I suppose it depends on whether you think it would worth the upheaval, If you think Lambert will take us down then of course it would be. But I still think Lambert can keep us safe, although I wish we'd hurry up and get on with it.

Wouldn't mind Dempsey on loan.

I think Dempsey might be a good signing too.

Edited by useless

The only evidence I have is that if the season were to end now we wouldn't be relegated and the fact that he hasn't taken us down in his previous seasons or Norwich. It's not really evidence though I guess because nothing can be evident until it has already happened.

Let's sign some good players to help us out.

Apparently scouts at Bordeaux v Nice last night haven't got a clue who we'd be looking at!!

Apparently scouts at Bordeaux v Nice last night haven't got a clue who we'd be looking at!!

I don't think scouts purely watch just one player all the time...

...could be wrong though!

I don't think scouts purely watch just one player all the time...

...could be wrong though!

That's why I put I wouldn't know who we'd be looking at! I assume in a transfer window they'd be looking at specific players though