January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Durham on talk sport saying Robert Huth is practically done. I must have missed that one

Edited by av1

At last the creativity we so desperately need.

If this story is true we can be sure that Paul Lambert doesn't give a toss what we think :)

Hopefully Senderos II, minus the injuries if the story is true.

Still, what a drag, eh?!

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Relax guys that guy retweeted a tweet from yesterday from a bogus villa itk saying we were after huth and now he is claiming it today. Check out his timeline, most certainly bs

Edited by Bunnski
  • Like 1

Relax guys that guy retweeted a tweet from yesterday from a bogus villa itk saying we were after huth and now he is claiming it today. Check out his timeline, most certainly bs

He seems to have a few contacts with Stoke.

Well I suppose it is possible that them dodgy itk accounts can fluke it sometimes. The dodgy villa account also says there is a deal in place for the club if we stay up and the we are trying to sign some guy from bayern Munich called weisser.

Will be entertaining if we did sign Huth just to see that itk account act like he is actually itk despite loads of made up rubbish on timeline

Why on earth would we sign Huth? It's such a stupid link it's probably true. 

Vlaar is out, Senderos is out - pretty sure I saw that Stoke will only let Huth leave this window if it is a loan, so like I say, I wouldn't be against him coming in till the end of the season.

He seems to have a few contacts with Stoke.

Well I suppose it is possible that them dodgy itk accounts can fluke it sometimes. The dodgy villa account also says there is a deal in place for the club if we stay up and the we are trying to sign some guy from bayern Munich called weisser.

Will be entertaining if we did sign Huth just to see that itk account act like he is actually itk despite loads of made up rubbish on timeline

On about this one mate, may have got his info from that fake account.

Simon Humphreys @SimonHumphreys1 25m25 minutes ago

#SCFC - it's understood Robert Huth could be on his way to Aston Villa. #avfc

Section in the telegraph going through all teams transfer plans and has a section called 'irons in the fire' where it links us to Sinclair and Matt Jarvis. Does Jarvis even get in the west ham squad? They paid something like £12m for him, maybe they are willing to accept a low fee just to get his wages off the books.