January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Trouble is if Sinclair wants it and turns out to be average then the other average players will want the same fee. The club have worked hard to get the finances in order I don't think they'll want to undo it all again as I guess that will detrimental to the club obviously and to the chances of it being sold.

The club has done some good work on finances but if we don't re invest we will lose our better players and be relegated

We also still have a few players to be moved on and I'm sure if you combine their wages it can get us 3 very good players

My guesstimates

Bent 80k

Vlaar 50k

Delph 50k

Nzogbia 50k

*gabby 60k & weiman 30k who I think are holding us back

These players contribute f all

Luna 15k

Bennet 10k

Herd 10k

Gardener 5k

Lowton 10k

Stevens 2k

Tonev 5k

Sylla 5k

Helenius 5k

£387k a week. 1.5million a month. 18m a year not including appearance, win, goals & clean sheet bonuses

And to think, teams like United are spending that on one player alone.

• Like 2

Of course Lerner isn't 'in love' with the club he is barely bloody interested in it beyond its finances these days whatever Fox says.

And yes the club is for sale even if he is no longer paying people to try and find a buyer.

Hangonafuggenminutewhatwasthatnow?!?!??! So he is no longer paying people to find someone to help us out of this mess whilst also turning off the taps as far as investing in the squad goes? that's f**king us twice surely?

Of course Lerner isn't 'in love' with the club he is barely bloody interested in it beyond its finances these days whatever Fox says.

And yes the club is for sale even if he is no longer paying people to try and find a buyer.

Hangonafuggenminutewhatwasthatnow?!?!??! So he is no longer paying people to find someone to help us out of this mess whilst also turning off the taps as far as investing in the squad goes? that's f**king us twice surely?

Not sure why that's surprising. The guy has been really bad for us these past few years. I dread to think the long term damage that will be done if we can't be sold soon.

It's surprisingly stupid, you surely put your efforts into selling or into protecting what's left of your investment. What you don't do is neither.

Anyway, back on topic, nothing concrete regarding Sinclair then? Nothing else on the horizon?

It's surprisingly stupid, you surely put your efforts into selling or into protecting what's left of your investment. What you don't do is neither.

Anyway, back on topic, nothing concrete regarding Sinclair then? Nothing else on the horizon?

Sinclair will probably sign once Randolph has located his piggy bank from when he was a small boy. If he can find his way into it he may offer them its contents.

Over a three year contract, Sinclair would cost at least £7.8 million, before you include employers NI and pension contributions. That's a lot of money for a player who may not work out and be difficult to move on.

Over a three year contract, Sinclair would cost at least £7.8 million, before you include employers NI and pension contributions. That's a lot of money for a player who may not work out and be difficult to move on.

Don't forget there's a risk behind every transfer. I'm sure if we did sign him he would be on less than the reported £50k a week. If he plays anywhere near his potential for us then I'd say we could sell him for £8m at least. He's an attacking English player who is only 25 and they can cost a fortune.

Have apparently approached Valencia with a €5m offer for Carles Gil, but preferably he wants a new contract there. Trying to find a news story.

If that turns out to be true, Not that you heard it, but the actual story. That really does show how far we push our scouts.

It comes from a well known Valencia reporter (@Generaldepie_), here:

Aston Villa want Carles Gil

VALENCIA. The English team Aston Villa is willing to offer an amount close to five million euros in the winter market by the player Valencia, Carles Gil. The whole of the British Isles has long behind the Valencia player and is now convinced he can add to their roster. 

The English team is committed to the young player and would like to have him starting this January market. However, Carles want to listen to Valencia CF.Want to know what the commitment made Mestalla club sports and economically for him. That will be the time when the player decide his future.The first is to listen to Valencia and then make a decision.

In addition to the offer of England, Córdoba Miroslav Djukic is the last Spanish team interested in the transfer of Valencia Carles Gil. The Serbian coachintends to call in the next few days the player to try to convince the cordobesista personal project. The Valencia player is not having the expected role in the first team and are already several first division teams have been officially interested in the player. Espanyol and Elche between them. 

However, the response of the footballer is now negative.The player wants to leave the club of his dreams. Carles has always wanted to succeed in Mestalla and not to give up the first opportunity. Yes, hopes to have a greater role in the next games he will not be Piatti and Feghouli, to earn a place in the eleven.

The intention is to continue Carles in Valencia CF but the key point is that shortly negotiations begin their agents and the Mestalla club to try their renewal. The club will officially communicated to the player who wanted to renew the player for five seasons environment way, but so far there has been no serious meeting to begin discussing the terms of the contract.

Now everything is at the expense of those meetings to be held in the near future and where the Valencia CF must decide which is the bet made by the player, or if instead they are interested in the offer that arrives from England because not end relying on the player. 

http://www.plazadeportiva.com/ver/30800/el-aston-villa-quiere-a-carles-gil-.html

Edited by samjp26

from el desmarque (?)

Valencia CF already knows the Premier League club who wants to Carles Gil is the Aston Villa . The real interest of the British box by Valencia was crystallized in an offer that the Mestalla club must decide whether to accept , but not partisan to sell for less than its clause .

The interest of Aston Villa, unveiled by 97.7 Radio, during the match against Espanyol in the Copa del Rey, currently there inquire at Valencia, although this interest crystallize in an offering of 5 million euros, since the intention the Valencian entity is unable to accept the transfer of your squad if the amount is not increased , reaching 8 million euros , which is its clause .

It is also true that the output of Carles Gil , in any case depend on the arrival of another signing for Valencia as it is safe Zuculini progress , and Feghouli in the African Cup entire month of January, and Paul Piatti injured at least five weeks , you may lack effective in midfield to Nuno for this demanding January with commitments Copa del Rey, where Rodrigo is also banned all tie against Espanyol .

In addition to the interest of Aston Villa , the player also has the desire for a former bench Mestalla, as Miroslav Djukic , for their transfer to Córdoba , although it is possibility to output seems more complicated since Valencia, as he told ElDesmarque wants renewal or sale of the player .

My opinion on Gil is it won't happen.

He will stay at Valencia (he wants to stay) sign a new deal and probably go out on loan again.

Feghouli off to ACON; Piatti is out for a month injured so he might just stay at Valencia anyway and he also played in the Copa game yesterday.

He was decent at Elche but played as a winger there not seen anything from Lambert so far to suggest he wants to play with wingers. He can play attacking midfield role but seemed to thrive out wide at Elche.

if Valencia sign Lavezzi which is rumoured maybe just maybe they would let Gil go. Although to be fair I still don't see it.

My opinion on Gil is it won't happen.

He will stay at Valencia (he wants to stay) sign a new deal and probably go out on loan again.

Feghouli off to ACON; Piatti is out for a month injured so he might just stay at Valencia anyway and he also played in the Copa game yesterday.

He was decent at Elche but played as a winger there not seen anything from Lambert so far to suggest he wants to play with wingers. He can play attacking midfield role but seemed to thrive out wide at Elche.

if Valencia sign Lavezzi which is rumoured maybe just maybe they would let Gil go. Although to be fair I still don't see it.

Well we're in for Sinclair so it would seem, so I'd guess that we are in for wide players right now (thank god). From reading these articles it seems that although he'd prefer to stay at Valencia, they haven't offered him a new deal and he wants first team football. So sort of a "I'd love to stay here but I need to move" scenario.