In summer go for Townsend, dembele, Ings & Austin

Guzan

Hutton okore clark cissokho

Sanchez westwood

Townsend dembele Sinclair

Austin

Drugs are just bad.....mmmmkay.
I was thinking the same thing
Explain why this is a drug induced comment?

Which players do you think the mighty villa will attract playing shit football and paying relatively low wages? Or did u forget that vlaar delph & benteke are on their way out. Next season expect to lose okore aswell. Even cleverly who most of the supporters don't want doesn't actually want to sign for villa

1. Selling Benteke for 45m isn't going to happen also finding buyers willing to pick up gabby and weimann in the same window isn't going to happen this isn't football manager.

2. Those players combined don't earn over 200k a week so the wage bill would be going up a fair chunk - there are other costs than transfer fees such as wages and sign on bonus'.

As Sinclair and dembele is a combined 10m in fees that suggests you think it is a good idea to spend 40m on someone out of contract in 6 months, a player who has played in the premier league for 5 months after playing all his career I. The lower league and he ain't 20 and a Spurs bench warmer.

Just no and that isn't even debating if they are the right players to sign or not.

Seeing as your so clued up please tell us what's goin to happen? Who is going to be sold & who are we bringing in as you think the players I suggested ain't good enough?

Not being rude just curious

I replied to your comment with common sense not who was going to be signed

Stoke are genuinely trying to sign Xherdan Shaqiri from Bayern, we're genuinely trying to sign Scott Sinclair. Imagine.

There is genuinely no chance that shaqiri is going to stoke though, whereas sinclair is a realistic target

• Like 1

To the guy suggesting Danny Ings and Charlie Austin, simply won't happen, as they will be in higher demand now..

We are best off taking a chance (more realistic option on) a goalscoring Championship striker such as Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) but the way he is playing/scoring i doubt we will be able to get them now either, i have been mentioning Wilson since he was at Coventry and the kid is a very good player indeed who given a chance in Premiership (maybe next season for them) will bang them in no doubt.

Edited by Villan4Life

To the guy suggesting Danny Ings and Charlie Austin, simply won't happen, as they will be in higher demand now..

We are best off taking a chance (more realistic option on) a goalscoring Championship striker such as Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) but the way he is playing/scoring i doubt we will be able to get them now either, i have been mentioning Wilson since he was at Coventry and the kid is a very good player indeed who given a chance in Premiership (maybe next season for them) will bang them in no doubt.

Good shout

• Like 1

I didn't think Wollscheid would be going to Stoke either, but he is. Pretty sure Stoke wouldn't actually be mentioning Shaqiri if they weren't in talks.

It's pointless though, ambition or not they've absolutely no chance. Mega clubs will be in for him if he's genuinely available, even if only on loan.

Why set yourself up to fail? Conduct your business privately, professionally. I'd be having words with my assistant for opening his trap like that.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

I didn't think Wollscheid would be going to Stoke either, but he is. Pretty sure Stoke wouldn't actually be mentioning Shaqiri if they weren't in talks.

It's pointless though, ambition or not they've absolutely no chance. Mega clubs will be in for him if he's genuinely available, even if only on loan.

Why set yourself up to fail? Conduct your business privately, professionally. I'd be having words with my assistant for opening his trap like that.

Agree with this

I didn't think Wollscheid would be going to Stoke either, but he is. Pretty sure Stoke wouldn't actually be mentioning Shaqiri if they weren't in talks.

Wollsheid isn't really anywhere near the name that Shaqiri is to be honest. This is his second loan in a row so I don't think Leverkusen rate him all that much.

Wollsheid isn't really anywhere near the name that Shaqiri is to be honest. This is his second loan in a row so I don't think Leverkusen rate him all that much.

Is wollsheid good?