January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

At last the creativity we so desperately need.

If this story is true we can be sure that Paul Lambert doesn't give a toss what we think :)

Hopefully Senderos II, minus the injuries if the story is true.

Still, what a drag, eh?!

Paul is doing us a favour. He has seen the stuff about protests and agrees we have nothing to protest about and so he's giving us something !

Maybe Lambert feels guilty about what the fans have to suffer watching and decided to put us all out of our misery via Huthanasia!

• Like 1

Huth would like a cup of coffee?

I wouldn't, as it's Huth late and I'll not sleep.

Huthmorrow, I'll say "Huth Morning", and have a nice Huth cup when I wake up.

Then I will Huth some cereal, before jumping in the shower. I'll Huth my teeth shortly after that. Then I'll think of some more Huth puns... Huth would have guessed?

HAHAHAHAHAHA FANTASTIC HUTH PUNS EVERYONE

• Like 2

That they both have Manchester in their titles, has nothing to do with anything, at least when it comes to another team loaning players from them. Two entirely different clubs.

What if they both had Manchester in their title, both played in red and Dennis Law had played for both of them?

It really is a miinefield, I wish there was someone who could tell us straight up whether we could loan two players from the same club or not. Whilst I'm sure that Januzaj woudl be the second player from a red shirt wearing Manchester entitled club that Dennis Law had played for, I still don't know if that is ok as far as prem league rules are concerned.

No more than four (4) Players (Short Term, [Emergency,] Long Term or [Youth]) may join

one Club from another Club (or club) in any Playing Season. [An additional Youth Loan

Player may be added to this figure.]

The Competition shall not approve more than two (2) Short Term Loan transfers to or from

any one Club, including Premier League and Football League Clubs, at any one time.

If I've read that right we would be allowed to have 2 signings from the same club.

Bottom of page 15 of the PDF.

http://www.thefa.com/~/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/rules-of-the-association/2013-14/standardised-rules.ashx.

First few paras of page 16 - but is that document valid. 2013-2014

Edited by CannockVillan

linked with michael ciani from lazio accoridng to the times

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/01/17/aston-villa-plot-surprise-move-for-lazio-defender-michael-ciani/

Aston Villa Plot Surprise Move For Lazio Defender Michaël Ciani

by Steven Green

January 17th, 2015
Comments

Michael-Ciani.jpg

Villans target French centre-back as possible Vlaar replacement.

Aston Villa are said to be weighing up a summer move for Lazio defender Michaël Ciani, according to The Times.

SEE ALSO:

Fabian Delph Liverpool – Villa target starlet midfielder as Delph replacement

Aston Villa vs Liverpool – Predicted line ups

Aston Villa news

The one-cap France international had been a target for fellow Premier League strugglers Crystal Palace over the summer and was available for as little as £1m, but a move failed to materialise.

Now Villa boss Paul Lambert is being credited with an interest in his signature and could swoop to make a move as he is out of contract at the end of the season.

The 30-year-old joined Lazio in the 2012/13 season, but has never managed to establish himself as a first team regular and has made just seven appearances for the Italian giants this term.

Villa recruited centre-back Philippe Senderos over the summer, but he has missed a significant portion of the season through injury, and with Ron Vlaar’s contract up in the summer manager Paul Lambert is believed to be keen to add reinforcements in preparation.

Comments