January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Adnan januzaj please, pull out all the stops, Man U don't want him, must be worth a loan at least.

He's shite. No improvement on a half arsed N'zogbia. Had about three good games at a time the media were falling over themselves to find anything good about Manchester United whilst all football fans were looking on with glee at their poor form. This lad put some good crosses in and beat his man a few times so became hyped up far far far beyond his ability.

We already have a Van Gaal cast off wasting a space in our first team, please don't sign another one Paul.

I think januzaj would be a decent move we'd only get him on loan anyway. He might not be the next Giggs or anything like he was made out to be, but still think he'd improve us by some distance.

Adnan januzaj please, pull out all the stops, Man U don't want him, must be worth a loan at least.

He's shite. No improvement on a half arsed N'zogbia. Had about three good games at a time the media were falling over themselves to find anything good about Manchester United whilst all football fans were looking on with glee at their poor form. This lad put some good crosses in and beat his man a few times so became hyped up far far far beyond his ability.

We already have a Van Gaal cast off wasting a space in our first team, please don't sign another one Paul.

Playing for United at 18 years old and playing in a World cup. Yeah, total shite mate.

Playing for United at 18 years old and playing in a World cup. Yeah, total shite mate.

A feat that Djemba x2 didn't complete until he was 21...
  • Like 3

A feat that Djemba x2 didn't complete until he was 21...

zSl9tNd.jpg

As far as I know yes (whilst Cleverly and Januzaj are both at Man Utd), but don't take my word for it, maybe a poster more read up on the subject can better confirm it. I'd be surprised if it wasn' the case though. I'm 99.9% sure.

Edited by useless

So is there anyone one here who can confirm to me that whilst we have Tom Cleverly - a Man Utd player - on loan at Aston Villa, then we can't then take another Man Utd player (probably to be Januzaj) on loan at the same time?

That would be great, thanks.

So is there anyone one here who can confirm to me that whilst we have Tom Cleverly - a Man Utd player - on loan at Aston Villa, then we can't then take another Man Utd player (probably to be Januzaj) on loan at the same time?

That would be great, thanks.

I'd just like to second that request

Hmmmm, if only someone had mentioned it before, I *think* things would change if we took up the option to buy Cleverly, but that isn't looking likely at the moment. Meaning that any loan from United would be the second loan from that club. I'm almost certain of that at least.