Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Kingman

Hot uk deals is the place to look, tesco doing a ps4 + drive club for £290

Thing is on US Amazon, you can get that deal for about £250...

As if Drive Club is an incentive to buy a PS4 anyway :rolleyes:

Black Friday in the stores has turned out as everyone predicted. Mob mentality:

More on the link:

• - Mayhem as Black Friday begins: Shoppers clash in supermarkets while trying to grab bargains after Boots, Game and Currys websites crash as thousands start hunt for Christmas deals
    • - Greater Manchester Police Chief Constable Sir Peter Fahy said mayhem which broke out was 'totally predictable'
    • - Shoppers flocked to stores up and down the country in the early hours of this morning to snap up cut-price goods 
    • - Reports of scuffles between customers in Tesco stores in Glasgow and London as they tried to snap up bargains
    • - Desperate customers were seen brawling over a Blaupunkt HD TV in Tesco which had been slashed by just £60
    • - Several major websites crashed under 'huge demand' with Currys, Argos, Tesco Direct and Boots having problems
    • - Scotland Yard confirmed officers were called to supermarkets in Willesden, Surrey Quays, Edmonton and Edgware
    • - Greater Manchester Police today said two people had been arrested in connection with Black Friday sales incidents 
    • - One man allegedly told a staff member he would 'smash their face in' while another woman was injured by a falling TV

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852585/Mayhem-Black-Friday-begins-Shoppers-clash-supermarkets-trying-grab-bargains-Boots-Game-Curry-s-PC-world-websites-crash-thousands-start-hunt-Christmas-deals.html

Chaos and fighting.. what for? End of the line coffee machines and sub par TV's? Just goes to show the feral nature of people that just lies beneath the surface. 

What?!

Yep and you won't be shocked to hear that a lot of it is going on in Manchester.
Rangers fans no doubt...
Haha what a day that was.
I was there and never saw a single spat, never mind a riot!

I was living there at the time, it was carnage, but I didn't see any nastiness, although the mood appeared to turn after the defeat and malfunctioning of the Albert Square TV screens.  Walking to and from work was fun.

Black Friday in the stores has turned out as everyone predicted. Mob mentality:

More on the link:

• - Mayhem as Black Friday begins: Shoppers clash in supermarkets while trying to grab bargains after Boots, Game and Currys websites crash as thousands start hunt for Christmas deals
  • - Greater Manchester Police Chief Constable Sir Peter Fahy said mayhem which broke out was 'totally predictable'
  • - Shoppers flocked to stores up and down the country in the early hours of this morning to snap up cut-price goods
  • - Reports of scuffles between customers in Tesco stores in Glasgow and London as they tried to snap up bargains
  • - Desperate customers were seen brawling over a Blaupunkt HD TV in Tesco which had been slashed by just £60
  • - Several major websites crashed under 'huge demand' with Currys, Argos, Tesco Direct and Boots having problems
  • - Scotland Yard confirmed officers were called to supermarkets in Willesden, Surrey Quays, Edmonton and Edgware
  • - Greater Manchester Police today said two people had been arrested in connection with Black Friday sales incidents
  • - One man allegedly told a staff member he would 'smash their face in' while another woman was injured by a falling TV

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852585/Mayhem-Black-Friday-begins-Shoppers-clash-supermarkets-trying-grab-bargains-Boots-Game-Curry-s-PC-world-websites-crash-thousands-start-hunt-Christmas-deals.html

Chaos and fighting.. what for? End of the line coffee machines and sub par TV's? Just goes to show the feral nature of people that just lies beneath the surface.

I seen the pictures of people fighting over a Blaupunkt TV.

A BLAUPUNKT TV?!?!? What sort of shitty make is that?

Game site has crashed completely can't get on it., same with Assad and Tesco You would think these fools would be prepared for this.

Assad are always prepared for it kicking off at any time, and usually deal with such things in the most extreme and violent way, so this surprises me, I have to say.

• Like 4

Â