Overrated Movies

maqroll

Schindler's List.

Get out. 

Avengers for me - comic book shite

A Clockwork Orange 

Transformers movies can't be overrated surely? Most people think they're shit. 

• Like 1

As for No Country, I wasn't aware that it had any sort of reputation.

It has a very, very good reputation (rightly so, it's a **** masterpiece imo) and then there's the 4 Academy Awards, two Golden Globes and it being critically acclaimed by the majority except the rightful opinion of Zatman

;)
Fair enough. I'm not that much of a film buff (as should be obvious), and I never take too much notice of awards, etc. I thought No Country was a very faithful adaptation of a good novel, no more, no less.

The most faithful adaption of a book I've ever seen may I add.

• Like 1

As for No Country, I wasn't aware that it had any sort of reputation.

It has a very, very good reputation (rightly so, it's a **** masterpiece imo) and then there's the 4 Academy Awards, two Golden Globes and it being critically acclaimed by the majority except the rightful opinion of Zatman

;)
Fair enough. I'm not that much of a film buff (as should be obvious), and I never take too much notice of awards, etc. I thought No Country was a very faithful adaptation of a good novel, no more, no less.
The most faithful adaption of a book I've ever seen may I add.
Yep. Which was actually one of its faults. The ending worked OK in the book, but anybody who saw the film without having read the book probably went "WHAT??? What happened there?"

All of David Lynch's work for a start, this particularly includes Twin Peaks. I simply just do not enjoy them to the degree other people do. One man's treasure etc as Designer says but, just has never worked for me.

A Field in England

Lost in Translation

The Dark Knight - Batman Begins is much better imo. 

A Clockwork Orange - too weird.

Edited by Rodders

Anchorman. About as funny as a starving child

Depends whose child it is I suppose...

No Country For Old Men was so shit when I watched it I've been trying to remember the name for the last 7 years when explaining how bad it was. Maybe I should try it again.

Schindler's List.

Get out. 

Avengers for me - comic book shite

A Clockwork Orange 

Transformers movies can't be overrated surely? Most people think they're shit. 

sorry can't agree with a clockwork orange. At the time it was groundbreaking. Now its tame!

• Like 1

Â