Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

A few days ago I was resigned to going down. Now I honestly don't think it's all that big a possibility. We'll be just fine

Lets not get carried away, were still deep in it.

I don't think so. Lambert was taking us down, anyone else should be able to keep us up. We're not exactly a million miles behind in the table, and we've got a better squad than everyone around us. All we need is someone to do the basics properly and we'll comfortably stay up

A few days ago I was resigned to going down. Now I honestly don't think it's all that big a possibility. We'll be just fine

Lets not get carried away, were still deep in it.

I don't think so. Lambert was taking us down, anyone else should be able to keep us up. We're not exactly a million miles behind in the table, and we've got a better squad than everyone around us. All we need is someone to do the basics properly and we'll comfortably stay up

I agree with the first bit although its a big mistake to assume were ok already, we are in the bottom 3 for a reason. There's a lot of positivity around villa at the moment which is a really nice change but i feel like people are just thinking "yea were safe now" when were far from it.

We need atleast 5 big wins in 13 games and maybe the odd draw just to get around 38/39, this is a huge challenge.

Relegated for sure this season.

I guess as fans we didn't do enough to get rid of Lambert sooner, so, could be partly to blame. The chants and lambert out banners should have started after our 10th game of the season.

• Like 1