Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

They need to get somebody in for the next league game, and it should be somebody good.  That in itself would be a big boost to the crowd, and there's no excuse now that Lambert's gone.

As I mentioned in the "Where Will We Finish" thread, I've only just run the simulation as it would have stood on Monday night (i.e. before Hull). For completeness (in case anyone is tracking this week to week):

Leicester: 76.5% v

QPR: 58.4% v

Hull: 53.6% ^

Burnley: 47.9% ^

Villa: 31.6% ^

WBA: 23.3% v

Sunderland: 4.4%

Palace: 4.2% ^

Everton: 0.1%

Leicester: 61.8%

Hull: 61.5% ^

Burnley: 55.0% vv

QPR: 53.1% v

Villa: 38.0% ^

WBA: 16.3% ^

Palace: 11.0%

Sunderland: 3.1% ^^

Newcastle: 0.1%

Leicester: 85.1% v

Villa: 64.9% vvv

Burnley: 61.0% v

QPR: 45.0% ^

Hull: 25.5% ^^^

Sunderland: 10.3% v

WBA: 4.5% ^^

Palace: 3.6%

As I mentioned in the "Where Will We Finish" thread, I've only just run the simulation as it would have stood on Monday night (i.e. before Hull). For completeness (in case anyone is tracking this week to week):

Leicester: 76.5% v

QPR: 58.4% v

Hull: 53.6% ^

Burnley: 47.9% ^

Villa: 31.6% ^

WBA: 23.3% v

Sunderland: 4.4%

Palace: 4.2% ^

we just need confidence and a positive style,we have the players to get results in our next 5 games.apart from newcastle away(they're no great shakes) we have winnable games.sinclair could be a major player for us with his pace and directness.

I'm certainly a lot more hopeful now we have a new manager. I actually think Sunderland will be ok. Bradford turned over Chelsea don't forget and they've  looked pretty good another couple of times I have seen them on tv. Leicester look certainties, I thought QPR were too until that win at Sunderland. Burnley can't defend so I think they will be the 2nd team, so that leaves Villa, QPR, Hull and Sunderland fighting to avoid the other spot. Although Palace, west brom and Everton aren't completely safe, although I expect they will be ok. 

Burnley have also lost Marney for rest of season and they play a very stettled side so will effect them

Hull still not out of it nor are QPR who will have Dunne and Fer missing for a few weeks.

We are still in it but seen today a decent performance and we have the players to stay up.