Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Sadly, despite the QPR score, I can't see Hull beating United next week to send Newcastle down

Aye Bruce has never beaten Man. United as a manager but weird things happen on the last day and Man. United have hardly been great away from home this season.

As things stand a Hull win would mean Newcastle would have to beat West Ham as Newcastle's GD is much poorer.

Well it looks like we're safe again, please no Relegation v5.0 next season.. PLEASE

Not yet.

Hull aren't going to get 2 goals now, and yes I am watching the game guys!

I do wish people wouldn't say things like that.

Well it looks like we're safe again, please no Relegation v5.0 next season.. PLEASE

Not yet.

Hull aren't going to get 2 goals now, and yes I am watching the game guys!

I do wish people wouldn't say things like that.

Why? They can't get the ball in the net yet have had a bunch of chances. It isn't happening for them, they're going down.

Edited by samjp26

I can't believe how we have done this, had that saints loss happened in just one game earlier we would have struggled to stay up. We have survived by the skin of our teeth.

After the season under Lambert, I didn't give a **** how we stayed up under the new manager, as long as we stayed up.

I want the new manager to have a fair crack of the whip...in the premier league.

• Like 2

I can't believe how we have done this, had that saints loss happened in just one game earlier we would have struggled to stay up. We have survived by the skin of our teeth.

We won the games that mattered all bar QPR.

I thought a few weeks back 34 or 35 points would be enough so underestimate other teams so good job we had a surprise result like Spurs away which was the result that acted as a buffer for us the last few weeks.

Still no champagne corks or anything, next season must be a lot better. When you see teams like Stoke and Swansea having comfortable seasons it isn't impossible.