Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Chelsea playing with Drogba up-front he's rubbish these days.

He has screwed up their possession pretty much every time he's touched the ball. If I were Mourinho I'd rather play without a striker and have Oscar there.

I always wonder if its worth a bet. I mean at 6-1, if we get relegated I certainly wouldn't be happy, but betting 100 quid an being 600 quid up would ease the pain.  An if we don't get relegated, it might be worth the loss.

You'll make much more of a profit sticking 5 quid on Sunderland to win each game this season. They'll be 10-1 shots at least at Arsenal and Chelsea probably.

Don't think it matters if Chelsea win tonight.....Leicester I think will beat Newcastle at the weekend and an already relegated QPR on the last day so that would get them to 37 and safety.

The main thing is Leicester continue their momentum and draw/beat Sunderland when they play them in a few weeks as that will be good for us. Any game Sunderland don't win between now and the end of the season is very good news for us.

I always wonder if its worth a bet. I mean at 6-1, if we get relegated I certainly wouldn't be happy, but betting 100 quid an being 600 quid up would ease the pain. An if we don't get relegated, it might be worth the loss.

You'll make much more of a profit sticking 5 quid on Sunderland to win each game this season. They'll be 10-1 shots at least at Arsenal and Chelsea probably.

So you pocket maybe £20(?) if Sunderland win Southampton and Leicester and lose your fivers from other three games and Sunderland stay up?

Not to disappoint but even a win Saturday doesn't any where near put this to bed. For me now it is literally just a 50/50 chance with luck being the main factor. We need points, we could play well but not get them, could pay terrible and win. Anything can happen now but for me I think we're on the way down at the worst possible time

Do you know how probability works?

Longest odds are 9/1. Hardly 50/50 :D

If you think it's 50/50, you should be betting 40% of your net worth on Villa going down.

(Going by my 21% chance, I'd say put 11% of your net worth on Villa going down...)

That was a really poor first half from Chelsea. Drogba is the worst center forward in the Premier League. Weimann has better control than him now. and Mourinho got rid of Lukaku. How he could do with him now.

Edited by PaulC